Shipping Addresses

svt95cobra

Established Member
I have been ordering from your company for a long time now. Always have what I want, I also "Loved" the fact that because I work for the Navy repairing submarines I would have my parts shipped to me while I travel all over the Country. Well....not anymore. I received a phone call today saying it was put to a stop. So now when I travel for work, I can no longer order from LMR. I understand you get fraud, but when you have someone who just placed a 2800 order, and I want to order again....its not fraud. I accepted it this time and had it shipped to my house and ill have someone pick it up. But.. I wont beable to order unless im back home. Sorry to hear you are having such issues with this.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i apologize for any inconvenience but we have been forced to make some changes to our shipping policies. however, if you have ordered from us in the past and had it shipped to an alternate address we should still be able to do that for you now. please pm me the full name and zip code on your account and i will take a look and see what i can do.

Users who are viewing this thread