Shifter trim bezel and boot

the Terminator

Established Member
Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can get a shifter trim bezel (with attached boot)? Looks like the boot is pressed onto the trim from the factory, so I'm guessing it comes as one piece. Checked LMR with no success (can't believe it).

Anyone have a source for this part? There's tons on ebay but I'm looking for a new one, not used. I can't believe how hard this part is to find lol.

Thanks...

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
I have the shifter bezel and leather boot out of a 32k mile 03 Cobra I've been keeping as a back up for mine. I got it off of of the market here from a gentleman who parted out his vehicle after someone hit his driver front fender and suspension. It pretty mint. Only missing one of the metal retainer clips. The tab isn't broken just the clip is missing. I'm guessing it popped off when the guy removed the trim from the car but I never followed up with him since I would just swap one of mine over if I used it. I would consider selling for $80 plus the ride if you can't find a nice one.

I would call Auto Nation Ford, vendor here who hooks SVTP members up, and see if available but according to their website they aren't.

Here is their online catalog:
http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...trim/4-6l-v8-gas-engine/body-cat/console-scat

SV

the Terminator

Established Member
I have the shifter bezel and leather boot out of a 32k mile 03 Cobra I've been keeping as a back up for mine. I got it off of of the market here from a gentleman who parted out his vehicle after someone hit his driver front fender and suspension. It pretty mint. Only missing one of the metal retainer clips. The tab isn't broken just the clip is missing. I'm guessing it popped off when the guy removed the trim from the car but I never followed up with him since I would just swap one of mine over if I used it. I would consider selling for $80 plus the ride if you can't find a nice one.

I would call Auto Nation Ford, vendor here who hooks SVTP members up, and see if available but according to their website they aren't.

Here is their online catalog:
http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...trim/4-6l-v8-gas-engine/body-cat/console-scat

SV

Awesome, I may take you up on the offer. Thanks for the source too man.

SpectorV

Established Member
the Bullitt in 2001 had a shiter bezel that just pops on over the the stock shifter boot area~ (manual and auto works on both). You can ebay it

the Terminator

Established Member
the Bullitt in 2001 had a shiter bezel that just pops on over the the stock shifter boot area~ (manual and auto works on both). You can ebay it

Never knew that. Thanks man. But I'm actually looking for the entire bezel since my is pretty worn and has a few scratches. From what I can see, that 01 bullitt trim still leaves the plastic exposed...

Users who are viewing this thread