Shift Light Locations

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Figured I would post up where I mounted my Raptor shift light. I chose to mount mine above the rear view mirror. I made a bracket that mounts under the panel and holds the light above the mirror. Was hoping some others on here could post up there locations or ideas for future people.
d99a4b80.jpg

4163bf79.jpg

SVTPaul

Established Member
I don't have any pictures, but I (along with many others) have mine installed in the middle A/C vent in the left side of the pair. I love the stealthness of that location, yet it's quite visible when on. I'm sure someone will chime in with pics to suit.

04GTMustang

Established Member
There are two screws that hold the cluster in on top. Mine is attached to the right side one near the boost gauge so it has easy monitoring of RPM, Boost, and the light is in the middle. Sort of tucked away and looks sort of stock...

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Passenger center vent aimed toward me. I put it there bc I didn't want my drivers center vent air to get blocked...

Satyr

Established Member
I just got my Raptor in the mail the other day...gotta get around to installing it. Looks like a very high quality piece.

Users who are viewing this thread