Shift Knob

Teej281

Established Member
I wish i had a few bucks to put towards one of these...or a six speed for that matter. I'd have to get one custom made for my 5 speed that said "f*ckin' slow' where the 5 is. Thanks ford for making the GT's 5th gear fall flat on its face!

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
Jesus look at that rock. Somebody loves their wife.
Why are men smiling when inside of a Jewelry Store? Because they are thinking about the "Jewelry Sex" they will get when they give their wife/girlfriend that stone. It's every bit as good as "Make-Up Sex". After 31 years of marriage, I'm very familiar with "Jewelry Sex" (and "Make-Up Sex" too).

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
When it rains it pours. Just get back in the states than my papa in law dies. But all is good and got to go hunting with him right before the almighty decided he needed him elsewhere. Any way I responded to all the pms and will ship them out right away. They will ship priority mail so you will get them in 2 to 3 days.
Thanks for the patience.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Jesus look at that rock. Somebody loves their wife.

Eh, shes alright lol j/k :beer:

Why are men smiling when inside of a Jewelry Store? Because they are thinking about the "Jewelry Sex" they will get when they give their wife/girlfriend that stone. It's every bit as good as "Make-Up Sex". After 31 years of marriage, I'm very familiar with "Jewelry Sex" (and "Make-Up Sex" too).

:rockon:

Emwun Garand

Established Member
When it rains it pours. Just get back in the states than my papa in law dies. But all is good and got to go hunting with him right before the almighty decided he needed him elsewhere. Any way I responded to all the pms and will ship them out right away. They will ship priority mail so you will get them in 2 to 3 days.
Thanks for the patience.

Sorry to hear man. I lost my dad a year ago to Mesothelioma. I know how it feels. Keep tight with the rest of the family. It helps.

Users who are viewing this thread