She's mine!!! - Meet #155

Andy M

Established Member
ok guys, #155 is now officially mine!!!!!
multi.gif

Here is one pic I snapped this afternoon immediately after washing her up...

View

The rest are at this URL on photopoint...

Click here to view the entire album of Andy's '00 Cobra R - #155

I put over 100 miles on her tonight! :D What can I say, I just couldn't get enough?!!

R-CODE

Established Member
'00 R - Model

Congradulations Andy M,

Very clean and shiny. I hope one day to own a '00 R. I need to get around to taking photos of my '93 R i want to be in the SVT of the Week; i'll try this weekend.
Have fun and enjoy.
:rolling:

Andy M

Established Member
Bassini Exhaust is first on the list..

Thanks R-Code and Brian,

First stop is Houston Performance to install the full Bassini exhaust system on Friday!! :D Afterwards, a chip upgrade will be in order. Then, I have to bring it to Kenny Bumbera for the front end and splitter re-inforcement.

Then a roll cage, guages AND the Kenny Brown diff cooler!

Whew! Can't wait to take her to the track after all of this is done! Man, this car ROCKS! I had so much fun driving it around last night, I almost did not come home. I just wanted to continue driving!

not to mention, I had a neighborhood "Cobra R Love Fest" going in my driveway yesterday while washing her. This car commands so much attention and respect... simply amazing. I had everyone from my close neighbors (some of which thought it was just a regular Mustang with wings on it...??) to a young high school kid on a BMX bike stopped by and said "Excuse me sir, is that what I think it is??" and I just non chalantly said "why yes it is"! :D

It's all good!

Cobra-R

Established Member
Hey Andy,
If you are going to install a cooler, you may want to join SVT Cobra Mustang Club(SCMC). Kenny Brown is a supporting vendor and will give discounts on purchases to memebers. Alot of us already are members and I believe it is like $15.00 to join. $15.00 is cheap when you will get a 10% discount on a $1700 purchase that you know you will be making. If you are interested, go to www.svtcobraclub.com and join. There is also a bulliten board over there a few of us hang out at also.

Brian

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
Thanks Brian!

I've filled out the form and I will be sending in my fee to join asap.

Cool!!! I believe it was Tim I talked to at KB that gave me the discount. Tell him that Kevin and I sent you.

kevin

congrat to ya.

now get that baby where it belongs - on the track, get to scat in oct. joe and i will be there with ours. need another one there!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread