She's home!!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
This thing is soooooooo nasty. I haven't even tried the juice yet. It's crazy enough without it. "for now" :banana:

Billy at Modular Speedworx is DA MAN!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I'm going to have to learn how to launch it. The boost comes on soooo fast with the Whipple. It lights the Nitto DRs almost at will. :eek:

I LOVE IT! :beer:

I'll take pics in the next few days when we have better weather and I get a chance to clean her up.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Pics & Vids!! Pics & Vids!! Pics & Vids!! Pics & Vids!! Pics & Vids!! :D
+1
cool, now lets see what that bitch can do. whats the nearest track for you LARRY.

vanilla03cobra

Established Member
:beer: sorry bro , didnt know we were talkin about a lightning, just tryin to get some info for my cobra!? just new to the site and trying to learn who people are!!!!!!!!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
vanilla03cobra said:
:beer: sorry bro , didnt know we were talkin about a lightning, just tryin to get some info for my cobra!? just new to the site and trying to learn who people are!!!!!!!!

No problem. Welcome aboard.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
vanilla03cobra said:

No problem Zach:beer: Mod the hell out of that Cobra. :rockon:

mkb116

Established Member
Larry,

Damn so Billy did give it back to you! I love that truck so much Larry I tried to get Billy to tell you we lost it so we could keep it!!!!! Oh well! have fun and be safe with that thing, its absolutely insane!!!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Matt@MSX said:
Larry,

Damn so Billy did give it back to you! I love that truck so much Larry I tried to get Billy to tell you we lost it so we could keep it!!!!! Oh well! have fun and be safe with that thing, its absolutely insane!!!

Hahahaha Yeah, he dropped it off and I went and filled it with 100 octane.

It's friggin crazy. :burnout:

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Cant wait to see/hear it Larry. 10sec. L's are no joke, you'll need a roll bar of course. Maybe one of these days I can go up there and meet with ya for some test & tune time. My Sister lives up that way so Im up there alot.

Im happy for ya. :)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Gripstang said:
Cant wait to see/hear it Larry. 10sec. L's are no joke, you'll need a roll bar of course. Maybe one of these days I can go up there and meet with ya for some test & tune time. My Sister lives up that way so Im up there alot.

Im happy for ya. :)

Come on by Anthony. You're welcome anytime. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread