Shes almost Home!

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Well the car is done being built and has made it to the dealership!! My wife will be picking the car up Monday (I'm currently still deployed until February). The car is a 2012 GT Premium black exterior/black interior with 3.73's and the brembo brake package. Have lots of plans for the car including Roush grille, CS front valence w/ fogs, Boss shifter and steering wheel, gt500 spoiler , dark tint and borla ATAK exhaust. Heres a few pics my dad took of it as he put the car cover on it at the dealership. And yes unfortunately it was raining in Texas the last few days, and sorry for the big pics as well
gordo_0011.gif

gordo_0021.gif

gordo_0031.gif

TheYeti

Established Member
Congrats and thanks for your service. I have been waiting for mine as well. Took 22 days for it to be built from order date. Took another 24 and counting for it to be shipped. Its been sitting in the train yard waiting to get to the dealer for 6 days. Tomorrow will be day 7.....

BryanW

Established Member
garage door opener on the drivers side visor? Does your 2012 have it, i saw a new one that did and my 11 doesnt have it. Would be nice

Take it easy:beer:

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
garage door opener on the drivers side visor? Does your 2012 have it, i saw a new one that did and my 11 doesnt have it. Would be nice

Take it easy:beer:

Im not sure to be completely honest, Ill have to get the wife to check for me as Im still stuck out here in the sandbox. But Ill post when I find out

Users who are viewing this thread