She's Alive but...

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Well she is alive, but we got a problem..... :(
Shes missing in 1 clyinder...
We have changed the plugs, and added seafoam to the Gas tank...
shes running better but misses everyonce in a while...

What do you think guys?

The gas is old, but we are in the process of drainning it right now, to add a tank of fresh 93+ octane some octane booster maybe .....

Any help let me know..

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
KGblack99cobra said:
another thing to check....

BTW, I just finished reading your novel in the other thread....what ever happened with that Spurlock Racing bitch?? Did you sue his ass or at least staple his nutz to his face???

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Well We served the last round of papers on the first... he has 30 days to come up with something if not he gets arrested and i get to file a write of Siezure.... I will get to take anything and everything if he can not come up with the 5700 in cash for the settlement...
So as of now he is just on the run with a Flagged DL, and the IRS informed of his TAX EVASIONS
I am making sure this SOB Doesnt f*ck with a guy an his Cobra or stang ever again...

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
congrats. I'm sure that misefire is something simple ya know?

Praying.. I mean whats the worse possible thing wrong..
I mean spark plug, Fuel injector, coil pack.... Right thats really all it could be Correct?

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
KGblack99cobra said:
Well We served the last round of papers on the first... he has 30 days to come up with something if not he gets arrested and i get to file a write of Siezure.... I will get to take anything and everything if he can not come up with the 5700 in cash for the settlement...
So as of now he is just on the run with a Flagged DL, and the IRS informed of his TAX EVASIONS
I am making sure this SOB Doesnt f*ck with a guy an his Cobra or stang ever again...

Good man. Way to make that prick squirm, you may have just saved a lot of other TX peeps from losing cash to this prick. :beer:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
KGblack99cobra said:
Praying.. I mean whats the worse possible thing wrong..
I mean spark plug, Fuel injector, coil pack.... Right thats really all it could be Correct?

Yeah or a you simply forgot to hook up a wire somewhere ya know?

any SES lights?

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Yea... due to the O/R X.... I havent installed the MIL's yet....
So i guess i need to figure it out... Im going to go up there tomorrow and investigate...
We dont have the PCV setup on but we have the vaccum port plugged..but could this be causing the miss?

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
KGblack99cobra said:
Yea... due to the O/R X.... I havent installed the MIL's yet....
So i guess i need to figure it out... Im going to go up there tomorrow and investigate...
We dont have the PCV setup on but we have the vaccum port plugged..but could this be causing the miss?

doubtful

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
well I will just plug and play tomorrow.... and see what it is.. but shes not hitting the road till shes running idling perfect...
To much to risk..

Neways im off to dinner.... Keep posting ideas of what it could be Thanks guys..
VIDEOS comming SOON ...

SVECobraR

Established Member
Make sure he doesn't hide all of his stuff before you get the right to take it. I've seen people "sell" their stuff to family members so its no longer there and they can't loose it under a law suit.

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
My plan is to take anything that is in the last name Spurlock....
Im aiming for the 96 GT 01 cobra motored... Im taking it straight the shop pulling the motor and then SMASHING the car a JUNK yard and redelievering the car as a metal Paper weight :)

Users who are viewing this thread