Shelby TShirts on sale at Target

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Thanks for the heads up. My son always wears a shelby shirt when we take the GT500 out. Lol I will have to pick some up.

Crushinator

Established Member
Sweet. Thanks for posting. I'll have to run over later and see if they have any. :beer:

Crushinator

Established Member
...and of course the only Target within 50 miles of me doesn't have any. Figures.:shrug:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
it is a great shirt. i have two of them. at the last big ford show, as figured, there were about 20 guys wearing them lmao.

HateFist

Established Member
Good call, I picked up two Shelby shirts and a couple other things, got home and realized they didn't charge me for either shirt. Free shirts, that's a hard deal to beat.

Sirhc7897

Established Member
Target has the best cheap t-shirts. Super soft, good fit and cheap...I buy about ten at a time and when they wear out go replace them with ten more...

JimIII@jdm

I got this for a Christmas gift from a friend, best part about it is I can get away with wearing it here in the office! :-D Actually had it on today when I saw this post!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah I got one...wore it and next thing I know everyone in my group had one...and most of us wore them the same day. LOL! Nice shirt though for sure. I only have one but, may pick up more.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
they are good quality shirts. the fitment is great and theyre comfy. the fact that its a shelby licensed product and is so great and is only $10 is amazing lol

they also have a nice corvette shirt too that i picked up for a buddy as a gift. no mopar though. target doesnt stoop that low. have to hit up walmart :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread