Shelby Super Snake doing donuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

eci

Banned
11ride4life said:
You could possibly be the dumbest person I have seen on this board:loser: , you make VegasSVTWanted look like a genius:lol:

I see you could not in any way disprove my point. You're 18, just STFU your opinion/thoughts are worthless.

And I know about the stock GT500's short comings already, so please don't parrot what people have been saying for months now

Nothing wrong with the stock GT500.... it's "Shelby fever" that I think is hilarious. Not the car, the marketing gimmick ( Shelby ) behind SVT's 2007 Cobra.

Last edited:

eci

Banned
2-slow said:
HAHA, fanboy. Your a ****ing worthless piece of shit. You cry and complain in every thread about a Shelby, it's almost as if you go out of your way just to downplay a car you can't even own.

Actually I just love getting little weenies panties in a tirade like yours! Go change your heater core. BTW SRV sucks ass.

Last edited:

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
eci said:
Actually I just love getting little weenies panties in a tirade like yours! Go change your heater core. BTW SRV sucks ass.
Damn your mature. What a loser.:lol: I seriously feel sorry for you.

eci

Banned
2-slow said:
Damn your mature. What a loser.:lol: I seriously feel sorry for you.

Wow, killer comeback. Go adjust your TPS on your clapped out foxbody.

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
The KR and SS are what I envisioned the future Shelby was going to look like years ago when pix of the new 05 mustang came out. They look so much better than the "base" GT500. I think the hood is the biggest reason. Just Beautifull!!!

eci

Banned
I like the look of the stocker and the KR. Hate the SS. Looks riced out.

93Coupe

Established Member
the red and black one is so freakin sick!!! i want one so bad!!!!!!

Vic Mackey

Banned
eci said:
lol, slit your wrists in your foxbody you damn fanboy

There are performance Mustangs TODAY because of all of the companies that came out during the 5.0 era you tool. There are factory performance Mustangs TODAY because of SVT. Shelby isn't even at Saleen's level. At least Saleen has some originality and doesn't shop from the FRPP catalog.

I see the dumbass king is back. & I cant believe it, but dumber than ever too.

Im sure your super cool S197 could show him whose boss, huh?

I cant believe you havent figured it out by now, your not wanted here & nobody values your opinion. Take your gay S197 & drive off a cliff! Shelby is the best thing that ever happened to mustangs. Hello!!! ****nut!?!?!? Who helped design the first mustangs ass hat!? I truly am amazed at your stupidity & ignorance. Thats a new kinda stupid right there. Who thinks for you? your ass or your pussy?

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
eci said:
I see you could not in any way disprove my point. You're 18, just STFU your opinion/thoughts are worthless.

Nothing wrong with the stock GT500.... it's "Shelby fever" that I think is hilarious. Not the car, the marketing gimmick ( Shelby ) behind SVT's 2007 Cobra.

Wow... His opinion is worthless since he's 18? The fact that he's had more seat time in GT500's then you have has absolutely no baring on the subject? I guess individuals shouldn't be allowed to vote, drive, smoke, gamble, etc.. until they're ECI's age (which nobody knows since he hides it and gets on everyone else's case about it).

eci

Banned
Vic Mackey said:
I see the dumbass king is back. & I cant believe it, but dumber than ever too.

Im sure your super cool S197 could show him whose boss, huh?

I cant believe you havent figured it out by now, your not wanted here & nobody values your opinion. Take your gay S197 & drive off a cliff! Shelby is the best thing that ever happened to mustangs. Hello!!! ****nut!?!?!? Who helped design the first mustangs ass hat!? I truly am amazed at your stupidity & ignorance. Thats a new kinda stupid right there. Who thinks for you? your ass or your pussy?

The SS is an S197 you dumb bastard. The fact that you don't know that alone shows your sheer ignorance you baboon.

Vic Mackey

Banned
Thats because eci is an old beer belly *** with nothing in his life worth iving for. Im going to guess he's... 42, divorced, fat, & likes little boys. Evan, eci's just mad your not young enough for him anymore.

eci

Banned
Vic Mackey said:
Thats because eci is an old beer belly *** with nothing in his life worth iving for. Im going to guess he's... 42, divorced, fat, & likes little boys. Evan, eci's just mad your not young enough for him anymore.

Ah you're the rejoin of Sir Riccus little butt buddy that got his ass banned last month, lol. You still beating up people for a living tough guy?

eci

Banned
SIr RicCuS said:
Wow... His opinion is worthless since he's 18? The fact that he's had more seat time in GT500's then you have has absolutely no baring on the subject? I guess individuals shouldn't be allowed to vote, drive, smoke, gamble, etc.. until they're ECI's age (which nobody knows since he hides it and gets on everyone else's case about it).

Seat time in a GT500 makes someone know the influences on modern Mustang performance?

Answer this question Sir Prickus:

Who had more influence on the engine in the GT500:

1. John Coletti
2. Carroll Shelby

Vic Mackey

Banned
eci, I knwo your counselor has been telling you your a special person & that your life is going to get better, but seriously... Its not. You are the lowest of the low & know absolutely nothing about cars. You really should just kill yourself & save us all the trouble. We would do it for you, but you run and hide then give rice excuses for not showing up.

eci

Banned
Vic Mackey said:
eci, I knwo your counselor has been telling you your a special person & that your life is going to get better, but seriously... Its not. You are the lowest of the low & know absolutely nothing about cars. You really should just kill yourself & save us all the trouble. We would do it for you, but you run and hide then give rice excuses for not showing up.

rofl, I "ran and hid" from you? Whatever e-thug. :kaboom:

You remind me of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYe8sgupYdo

Sup 'busa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread