Shelby stripes???

Cameron57

Established Member
Hey guys, I was wondering where I good place to get a set of replacement stripes is only catch is I want the same stripe layout as my current car has just in matte black like the supersnakes.

-Cameron

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Hey guys, I was wondering where I good place to get a set of replacement stripes is only catch is I want the same stripe layout as my current car has just in matte black like the supersnakes.

-Cameron

The Super Snake stipes that Shelby installs are Flat Black (no sheen/shine), not Matte Black (slight sheen/shine).

R

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Steve @ Tousley Ford.

Or search "Mr Farmdog" on the TS forum. Or "Farmdog stripes". He was doing some that were nice.

whiplash920

Established Member
Hi Cameron,

I just found this website

2005-2011 Ford Mustang Graphics Decals Vinyl Kits

However, I can not tell you if they are OEM quality...

Have a nice day,

Olivier Dubois

wow, that is a very cheap price - i do wonder about the quality. i have heard of quality kits costing around $1000-$1500. i would like to change my stripe color too, if these are good quality, it would be hard to pass up.

DJ Red Barron

Boost Addict
Established Member
wow, that is a very cheap price - i do wonder about the quality. i have heard of quality kits costing around $1000-$1500. i would like to change my stripe color too, if these are good quality, it would be hard to pass up.
I have been getting various cars of mine striped over the last 10 or so years. $1000-$1500 is just insane for vinyl IMO. I think OEM stripes are running that (or higher, which is beyond ridiculous considering the cost of material and time to make the product).

My assumption would be these guys use the same material as what Ford uses. If it's Avery or some such other name brand vinyl with a good exterior life, you will have no problems with their kit.

Just my $0.02. :)

Blaine

Established Member

Anything over 500.00 for stripes.. I'd just take it to a good paint shop and have them painted on.

overtime

Established Member
Try "Stuck on You Graphics" Owned by Farmdog over on Team Shelby. I know him personally and he is a great guy with good products.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Honestly, I'd get them painted on. You can get a shop to paint them on for the same, if not a tad more than it'd cost to re-vinyl stripes on your car.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I have been getting various cars of mine striped over the last 10 or so years. $1000-$1500 is just insane for vinyl IMO. I think OEM stripes are running that (or higher, which is beyond ridiculous considering the cost of material and time to make the product).

My assumption would be these guys use the same material as what Ford uses. If it's Avery or some such other name brand vinyl with a good exterior life, you will have no problems with their kit.

Just my $0.02. :)

Barron, you have been hanging out with Jenina too much.

and change your sig pic...it's WRONG! :p

Users who are viewing this thread