Shelby Release Date?

Terminator

Established Member
My guess would be late summer of 06, production starting sometime around June. Info from a friend of a friend of a............ ;-) .

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
production version will be officially unveiled at the 2006 North American International Auto Show in Detroit (January 14-22, 2006)

Last edited:

WhiteSaleen248

Established Member
JB said:
production version will be officially unveiled at the 2006 North American International Auto Show in Detroit (January 14-22, 2006)

So what we are looking at now is just a prototype? not even the actual production version? :shrug: I hope they leave it the way it is, with the 5.4L and the S/C + 6 speed.

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
Production Date for 2007 GT500

WhiteSaleen248 said:
When will they be in dealerships? I want to check them out, possibly purchase one. Anyone have any info? Thanks!

Based on my recent conversations, with SVT, Job One is scheduled for June 2006.....Based on Fords promises, I would give it a June/Aug build start.....When Powerlease customers signed up for initial production run of cars, we were given a August 2006 production start.......Hope this helps....

R1Lello

Established Member
WhiteSaleen248 said:
So what we are looking at now is just a prototype? not even the actual production version? :shrug: I hope they leave it the way it is, with the 5.4L and the S/C + 6 speed.

all internet info claims car released info that came Mar 23/05 is 90-95 % production. Detroit show will have the 100% production car.

Croco X

SVT Fanboy
Established Member
crispy23c said:
My opinion is that these will hit dealerships in June of '06......we'll see...
June of '06, eh? So that's another year and two months...should be plenty of time for those to save up or work out the kinks in their credit. Hopefully it'll be as bad as we're hearing...would love to have the keys to a monster like that...

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
No first dibs for current Cobra owners, just Powerlease owners who signed up during the "special offer". The reason is obvious: they wanted to move the left-over '04s. Sorry, but you have got to get in line like everyone else...

Users who are viewing this thread