Shelby performance pack bilstien *Damptronic* Not working!

QuestFor10s

So I recently purchased a 2014 Gt500 performance pack ( my dream car)
And I realized that the Adjustable struts Are not operating it’s not even showing up on my screen I checked the rear connections everything looks fine what else can be a problem? Attached will be a picture of my lcd screen showing the missing Strut option
Please help me I’m going crazy I’m going to change them out for Vikings anyways it’s Boggling my mind that somthings wrong with the car

Attachments

• IMG_3974.jpeg
    IMG_3974.jpeg
    312.1 KB · Views: 38

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you have both sets of keys? If one key is registered as a valet key it won't show certain things for track apps, does your launch control work?

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like you could be experiencing a communication issue between (IPC) Instrument Cluster, (PCM) Programmable Control Module and your (VDS) Vehicle Dynamic Suspension Module.

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
*Scan the car with a quality scanner for comunication faults (U) codes. Check your fuses, ground, wiring, terminals and connectors. Check for bad VDM.

Fuse 32 (*Power to VDM) 10a (SJB) and Fuse 10 15a (SJB)
Ground 400 luggage department (Left Side)
Connectors: C4396A/B Underbody of the Vehicle (Rear)

imagen2.dll

Vehicle Dynamic Suspension

The VDM is connected to the HS-CAN to communicate with the ABS module, the PCM and other systems. The VDM also monitors the solenoid circuits and sets DTCs when a concern with a circuit or a solenoid is detected. The ride control switch is hardwired to the PCM. Pressing the switch sends a signal to the PCM which then sends a message to the IPC over the HS-CAN . The IPC relays that message to the VDM and the VDM adjusts the valve solenoids as requested.

The two modes are Sport (off) and Normal (on). Normal mode is activated by applying constant voltage and varying the PWM duty cycle to get the desired current. When the current is applied, the solenoid magnet opens a sliding valve allowing fluid to flow through the "comfort" piston. This results in a more compliant (softer) suspension feel. Sport mode is activated by removing the voltage from the valve solenoid.

During an ESC event, the ABS module will send messages to the VDM over the HS-CAN requesting suspension adjustment to aid in maintaining vehicle stability. Also, the VDM will monitor vehicle speed and when a certain vehicle speed is achieved, the VDM will change to sport mode to aid in maintaining vehicle stability.

Good Luck ......Vinnie B

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
*Scan the car with a quality scanner for comunication faults (U) codes. Check your fuses, ground, wiring, terminals and connectors. Check for bad VDM.

Fuse 32 (*Power to VDM) 10a (SJB) and Fuse 10 15a (SJB)
Ground 400 luggage department (Left Side)
Connectors: C4396A/B Underbody of the Vehicle (Rear)

imagen2.dll

Vehicle Dynamic Suspension

The VDM is connected to the HS-CAN to communicate with the ABS module, the PCM and other systems. The VDM also monitors the solenoid circuits and sets DTCs when a concern with a circuit or a solenoid is detected. The ride control switch is hardwired to the PCM. Pressing the switch sends a signal to the PCM which then sends a message to the IPC over the HS-CAN . The IPC relays that message to the VDM and the VDM adjusts the valve solenoids as requested.

The two modes are Sport (off) and Normal (on). Normal mode is activated by applying constant voltage and varying the PWM duty cycle to get the desired current. When the current is applied, the solenoid magnet opens a sliding valve allowing fluid to flow through the "comfort" piston. This results in a more compliant (softer) suspension feel. Sport mode is activated by removing the voltage from the valve solenoid.

During an ESC event, the ABS module will send messages to the VDM over the HS-CAN requesting suspension adjustment to aid in maintaining vehicle stability. Also, the VDM will monitor vehicle speed and when a certain vehicle speed is achieved, the VDM will change to sport mode to aid in maintaining vehicle stability.

Good Luck ......Vinnie B

You amaze me sir
Worth the price of admission, every time
Great post

Users who are viewing this thread