Shelby GT500 in Orlando (Lake Mary) - Courtesy Ford

SHOLANDO

Established Member
I called Courtesy Ford on Wayside Drive in Lake Mary to see if they had a Shelby in yet. They said they had a White Convertible in, but it was NOT for sale. I stopped in today to look at it. Overall I like the style! I could nick pick and say I don't like the side mirrors, and I didn't like the Blue side stripes on a White and Black car, and I prefer the hood that's on our 03/04 Cobras. It had the black interior, but it was locked so I couldn't sit in it. The wheels looked ok, I think I'd like to see the coupe version to really a better idea of the styling. I really like the front end of the car, but the snake in the grill and on the sides are WAY TOO BIG!!!!!

SHOLANDO

Established Member
Hmmmm, I don’t think so. It had Blue Manufacturers Plates on it. I think Dan Marino (Courtesy Spokesman) may have pulled some stings to get one in to draw some attention :). They also have a Blue with White Stripes Ford GT (Supercar) in the showroom too!!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
SHOLANDO said:
I called Courtesy Ford on Wayside Drive in Lake Mary to see if they had a Shelby in yet. They said they had a White Convertible in, but it was NOT for sale. I stopped in today to look at it. Overall I like the style! I could nick pick and say I don't like the side mirrors, and I didn't like the Blue side stripes on a White and Black car, and I prefer the hood that's on our 03/04 Cobras. It had the black interior, but it was locked so I couldn't sit in it. The wheels looked ok, I think I'd like to see the coupe version to really a better idea of the styling. I really like the front end of the car, but the snake in the grill and on the sides are WAY TOO BIG!!!!!

we got a white with blue stripes hard top in. also a white with blue stripes roush stage 3 and a blue/orange strped gt as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread