Shelby GT 350 Hertz Convertible

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I don't know where to list this car but I just got in a Shelby GT H Convertible. I guess you can not buy these unless you buy them from Hertz rent a car. I do not believe they are even at Hertz locations in my state. Anyway, I just got it in. Black, black, black automatic 6K miles. I'll get more options once i clean it up and actually look at it close. What are these cars worth? I'm going to be selling it for a friend. He wants to get $60K Is that completely insane????

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
As an employee of Hertz, they did infact make a Shelby GT-H. The first run of 500 were hard tops and the second run of 500 were convertibles. They are starting to hit the market slowly. He should be able to get at least 50 if not the whole 60. They are really nice but only so high priced due to the limited number.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I'll have pics of her when shes washed up and ready to roll. What HP numbers do they put out??? Anything real cool on these thats different than a regular GT? It looks as though they have an Air intake.

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
It is mainly a body kit and hood package. It has suspension mods and a few motor mods. I believe it puts out 335hp. Not much more than a stock GT mustang.

TheNightStalker

Established Member
How can you say $60k for a hertz convert when you get new 08 GT500s for less. A new shelby gt vert is around 40K brand new. I would say a hertz could get upper 40s if its brand new low miles. If not then I would say low 40Ks. If you ask 60 you are crazy...

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Heck-i didn't buy the thing because it seems crazy to me. BUT- Keep in mind that only 500 were built. Also people like to play with themselves when its a special ed. or in this case its own special number and a CS signature on it (puts finger in mouth sideways, blows and pulls finger out making a popping noise)
34568903068_IMG_0520.JPG

34568903068_IMG_0530.JPG

34568903068_IMG_0522.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread