shelby 1 hyundai elantra 0

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
okay so i really didnt win anything but i was pretty surprised that my car wasnt more F'd up.

scenario:

2 lanes on each side, 1 center lane.

light was red and i went ahead and took the shoulder to take the first right turn on a back road.

a spot was left open for the center lane to allow them to make the left turn to that same back road.

well as i was getting ready to turn and i saw the front end, started to break and hit some rocks im assuming and slid into their car.

short story long, i wasn't cited for anything and the teenage girl was for making an unsafe left turn. my insurance company was closed but im gonna call them tomorrow to see about getting a qoute for new bumper and hood(praying the shop will bill them for a KR one :shrug:).

299418[/ATTACH]"]
wreck4.jpg

299420[/ATTACH]"]
wreck3.jpg

299422[/ATTACH]"]
wreck2.jpg

299424[/ATTACH]"]
wreck1.jpg

Attachments

• wreck4.jpg
    wreck4.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 41
  • wreck3.jpg
    wreck3.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 41
  • wreck2.jpg
    wreck2.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 37
  • wreck1.jpg
    wreck1.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 43

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
hers....

cop said my turn was legal, she would of had to wait for all the cars traveling on my side of the road to move so she could have a full view of the road for any cars driving by.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Poor elantra got owned.

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
i was like daaammmnnnn!!!!

then i started thinking how the cop was gonna see the cobras and be like "yea"... this kid was speeding...

im only 24

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
lol, it was my iPhone moving around, little chick was alright but nothing special.

but it is dented here and there as well as the hood, most shops around here replace the parts instead of patching them up... I totally agree.

I didn't buy my car with filler

GO_N_H.A.M

Established Member
so i go online to get the police report as killeen police department doesnt give you one at the scene, well turns out its a 7 dollar charge to get your own police report....

WTF!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread