Shebly Bumper on 2011 GT?

danponjican

Established Member
Does anyone know if you can order a Shelby bumper on a new 2011 GT? It doesn't really have to even be the exact Shelby one. I like the Roush as well and really for that matter, the v6 bumper better than the GT. I just can't seem to like the big fog lights and no chin spoiler.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Does anyone know if you can order a Shelby bumper on a new 2011 GT? It doesn't really have to even be the exact Shelby one. I like the Roush as well and really for that matter, the v6 bumper better than the GT. I just can't seem to like the big fog lights and no chin spoiler.

no because its a one piece that flows into the upper hood and grill. Go with the Roush. Personally i hated mine stocker front bumper but its growing on me everyday

STALLKING

Established Member
yeah i dont really care for the front end myself and was looking around and ive found i like the boss 302 splitter that you can preorder on american muscle right now. Cervini makes what i think is a nice front end but its kinda expensive and it does have the fog lights.

lsp408

Established Member
The problem with gt500 bumper is that when someone picking on you. You won't have gt500 550hp to back it up

baldie86

Established Member
I would like to know this as well. can we just order the bumper and hood? Or are there other things needed.

AmnDucky

Established Member
no because its a one piece that flows into the upper hood and grill. Go with the Roush. Personally i hated mine stocker front bumper but its growing on me everyday

The roush is sexy when done right

4755089903_3b20173533.jpg

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
agree the v6 front end looks better then a gt! the fog lights look like shit in the grill on the gts I like the shelby grill and v6 grill along with roush splitter and shelby or boss or roush rear lip louvers and rear splitter :)

Last edited:

03dsgdreams

Established Member
yeah i dont really care for the front end myself and was looking around and ive found i like the boss 302 splitter that you can preorder on american muscle right now. Cervini makes what i think is a nice front end but its kinda expensive and it does have the fog lights.

You can order the CS front splitter right on the options list with the car when you order it, its like 350, the cs and gt-500 rear valance is in there to for 150.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread