She made it into 5.0 FINALLY

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
edited for PR reasons!
and it faired well against a Cobra which is also a nice car! (end pr)
that better?

1/4miles in 11.96 @121.16 and 0-60 in 3.88! :rockon: :rockon:

APRIL ISSUE OF 5.0 p.50

Check it out! It's sweet! :beer:

Last edited:

Silver03

Established Member
Its all good man! You spent more on you're ride than most '03 owners did, it may be a little faster but we still have a warranty!

BTW, why did you post in this forum to talk shit when you could have done that in the thread that was already started?

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
HEHEH YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO SENSATIVE! I Posted this because I’m stoked to see my car finally in a rag. I posted onto the cobra thread because it already started…
What I spent isn’t what you think! Besides, I have a kick ass street car. Why so much resentment. I didn’t say I could kill ALL cobras. I give respect to nice cars, you should try it!

Silver03

Established Member
You're right dude, it is a kick ass car and congrats on the mag. You're post just seemed a little chicken shit is all.

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
don't break your arm patting yourself on the back...you still just have a Mach.
You sound just like soooooo many ricers that come in here talking smack. Maybe time to trade that Mach in on an Evo????? :loser:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Ouch! What a prick!:p
I agree it's probably a big conspiracy with MotorTrend, 5.0 and Vortech... Yeah, thats it! :nonono:

I own 3 mustangs and have had 2 other SVT’s and an F150. What makes me a ricer? Because I’m stoked to see my car in a magazine. I hope yours never gets there. I’d hate for you to be a ricer. Like you, your comebacks are dumb! :bash:

Btw, I could of bought a Cobra, It isn't like Galpin didn't have 23 of them when I got the mach. But, I wanted something different that would be fast too. :rockon: :beer:

Last edited:

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Dude, nice car and nice times, it just seems by your post that you are ragging rather than sharing your joy of being in the mag and having those times, its all in how you say it, people post fast cars here all the time, even Chevy and Pontiac guys without any problems, this is SVT Performance and people will defend there cars.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
And it killed a Cobra!
1/4miles in 11.96 @121.16 and 0-60 in 3.88!

I want to run you, I have the basic bolt on cobra. I live in Pasadena...I got my car from Galpin too. If anyone around has a video camera, we can see what $1500 and an 03 can do to a mach and $5000+. BTW I have a vert, so I have a weight disadvantage.

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
yeah yeah, get in line...:p j/k

Nice HP numbers :) I'd love to later, how about we go open trackin' ????????

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
damn dude those guys are ganging up on you like you got an evo beating a cobra :-D, i went to the store today and they didnt have the new 5.0 issue, i got the new mm&ff mag though, id be happy to to get my car in a mag, and especailly to have it running that time, i was happy when I got a little picture of mine in mm&ff

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
congrats on the ink. I love being in mags. It's cool to be appreciated. The more the cobra guys get mad, the more I know they really like my car. It's like kindergarden when girls don't like boys and the teacher says it's beacuse they love the boys... you get my point :)

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
don't call him chicken shit just because he wanted to avoid all the drama...

and both of you stop with your tough stuff...way to call him out on the internet guys...how old are you people???

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
also, trevor knows a lot of us here in the cali section. that, or we've met him, seen his car in person, so more a call out to friends to let them know, once again without the drama.

edit: no prob trevor. i'm down for open trackin once i get my car finished

Users who are viewing this thread