she leftme.....(PLEASE READ) INEED HELP

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Not the best place to ask for that kind of help lol.. Prepare yourself for tons of PIIHB comments.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
well hello everybody how yall doing and excuse me for bringing this subject here to SVT PERFORMANCE but i just dont hve no other friends to talk about this... long story short she left me.. my 3yr old girl left me because i was selfish didn't care at the time we were going out... she says that i just lied about me changing my ways of being my ways of treating her and i had changed about a mnth ago but she said it was to late... and now we still talk but she said today "i just want to have time with my girl friends like going out to the club something u didn't do, going to the mall u know having fun with out u"(meaning me ).. which i understand but she says if she ever comes back i would not be here for her, meaning it will be a timely thing if she decides to go backout with me or not.... and i told her i will always be here for her no matter what but that's how i feel right now i dont know about later on in time... thank you guys for reading
jose

what do you guys think i should do leave er alone?
try to make her go out with me?
or just give her time?
thanks again friends....:(:(:(:(:(:(
Ok before everyone comes in here and basically ruins this thread. Its best to give her some space for a week or so. She will then realise that she misses her time with you. Dont act desperate, when and if she calls just explain to her you miss her and that you want her back etc. If she doesnt call then i would just wait it off for a bit then call.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Follow the "no contact" rule man if you want ANY chance... I swear to god if you don't you're screwed.... Give her space, stop trying to convince her "why" she should be with you, rather let her figure it out.

She will soon find that the "Scene" isn't all it's cracked up to be and it is not always greener on the otherside.

Than again, changing 1 month after 3 years IS a little late, and if she feels she can do better she will explore that option. Stay busy, give her space and work on YOU....

Boosted0range

Established Member
Ok...i agree...if she is just hanging out with the girls....you should be good...unless that is the girls do not like you, then they most likely will be your worst enemy as they will try and get your girl to get over you quicker than ever....2nd...giving her space will in fact most likely let her realize what she is missing unless....she's out with another guy who distracts all of her feelings for you. You need more info on what it is she's doing in her away time, because you could be in for a good time when she decides your what she truly wants...or you could be F*!@in youself over by letting her slowly slip away from no contact, and her seeing how happy she can be without you. Thats just my thoughts from some of my own experiences...

blueovalfan

Established Member
Sorry to say this man but she wants to mess around with somebody else, maybe not one specific guy, but other guys in general. She may come back but not until she has went out and had her fun, try to be cold hearted its the easiest way to get over it.

Last edited:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
go have sex with her sister.

bad idea, i did something similar lol.

but your best bet is to completely cut yourself from her for a couple months untill she starts calling you and not the other way around. she'll realize how odd it is without you there. same thing happened to me with my gf of two years. i kept bugging and naggin her to go out with me for months, shouldnt have. but the second i finally gave up, she jocked my nuts like no other :rockon:

Boosted0range

Established Member
Sorry to say this man, but she wants to mess around with somebody else, maybe not one specific guy, but other guys in general. She may come back but not until she has went out and had her fun, try to be cold hearted its the easiest way to get over it.

Yea...i this is more of what i think im leaning towards...in the end this was what happened with myself...the lyin b&t@h went back to the old b/f...who woulda guessed it.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Sorry to say this man but she wants to mess around with somebody else, maybe not one specific guy, but other guys in general. She may come back but not until she has went out and had her fun, try to be cold hearted its the easiest way to get over it.

couldnt have said it better myself.
i got over my ex by messin with her younger sis and her friends lol. cold.

vulk

Established Member
She will soon find that the "Scene" isn't all it's cracked up to be and it is not always greener on the otherside.

+1

If you were seeing her for 3 years and suddenly she just said that she cant be with you, I would have a funny feeling she might be seeing or wanting to be with someone else. I agree w/ everyone else, dont chase her.. if she is gonna not want to be with you its her loss. If she left a 3 year relationship just to go "clubbin with her friends" Im sorry man but she needs to be backhanded 2 times. It shows her character.. maybe you are better off without her.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
wait, you don't have any friends?

and my advice is forget about her, plenty of fish in the sea

Krwy

Established Member
Its hard, really hard. But you need to move on. My buddy is going thru the same thing right now. Just split from his wife of 3.5 yrs. They have a kid, and house together. She gave him the same shit about not wanting to go out all the time. He was in a funk because of work and not having extra money. So she split, and just goes out and parties every nite now and is a trainwreck basically. Just hang out with your friends, get your mind off of it. Take a drive, get a new hobby, anything really. The first girl you meet will take your mind off of it for sure. Just hang in there

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
She's already gettin tapped by some other dude. Harsh I know, but more than likely true. Chalk it up to life experience and move on.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
Yep, dude.....she is already riding some root. If she was truly waiting for you to "change your ways" she wouldn't have waited around for three years. She has decided she wants something new. go out and do your own thing.....over time she may come back. Or you could start stalking her.......just to show her how much you care, lol
The most important thing is, if she does comeback, the first thing you need to do is to steal her soul. How? you may ask.....PIIHB

Users who are viewing this thread