SHE DID IT !!

MightyMo

Established Member
Merry Christmas..

The wife bought my dream truck

F-250 Supercrew !

Now I can tow the car trailer! You have to understand, the only thing I had to tow the trailer with was a 93' Dodge Dakota with 100,000 miles on the engine. The Dakota could only pull the trailer when the trailer was empty!

Merry Christmas!

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
I think I see your problem that is not a Dodge Dakota hooked up to that trailer Ithink someone ripped you off......:D

MightyMo

Established Member
I do mope around the trailer a lot when the wife is pissed, haa! In the middle of modding the trailer some. Gotta new toy truck to mod, will post some pics after the windows are tinted, rhino liner is done and the leer shell installed.

I tease my wife a little. During the 10 years she drove the Dodge, that truck was hit 8 times!!! One driver who hit the dodge was a DUI ! None of the eight hits were her fault ! No kidding, my little wifey drives well, just not defensively. That eight time thing is why she bought a much larger truck. Gee, wonder if I should install nerf pars and a giant push bar/ brush guard up front?

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
errrr ... I hate to break the bad news to you .... Your new truck is a lawn mower ....

Been shirking your responsibilities around the house lately ??

Users who are viewing this thread