shaved rear bumper??

e.rigby

Established Member
filled rear bumper??

I've been wanting to put an 03/04 Cobra rear bumper on my Mach 1, and I've seen them filled. Anybody have that done or know how it can be done. I'm looking for a shop in the L.A. area that can do it for me. Thanks fellas.

Juan

Last edited:

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
hey man im only picking nits because i'm a doddering old coot :pepper:. its "filled" not "shaved" in this context.

e.rigby said:
I've been wanting to put an 03/04 Cobra rear bumper on my Mach 1, and I've seen them shaved. Anybody have that done or know how it can be done. I'm looking for a shop in the L.A. area that can do it for me. Thanks fellas.

Juan

Erick

Established Member
I can be done, just find a really good body shop.
01gt112qi.jpg

mosconiac

Established Member
The product you need is Duramix 4040 to fill the cover. Don't forget the side markers while you're doing it.

Here's a chop of mine with the side markers "filled" and the door handles "shaved".

SideShotAfterwith18s--ShavedDoorReflectorandSmoothRocker.jpg

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
mosconiac said:
The product you need is Duramix 4040 to fill the cover. Don't forget the side markers while you're doing it.

Here's a chop of mine with the side markers "filled" and the door handles "shaved".

NOW that looks good.
Nice car.

JP

10thTerminator

Established Member
mosconiac said:

Always liked the shaved look on cars and babes, Looks Great. What are you using to open the doors?

e.rigby

Established Member
Thanks guys! Now I just need to decide if I'm gonna keep the stock rear wing or go wingless.

Mosconiac- your car looks real clean man ... real clean!

Users who are viewing this thread