Sharknado 2 better than the orignal

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I think I saw 10 munutes of it. Where they were in the butchers shop and the guy was trying to tell him to just stay in there because it was safer... then a shark comes through the ceiling... and "raining 2 inches of sharks per hour?" I couldnt watch it. I can handle stupid movies but this was by far the worst thing ive ever attempted to watch. Tara reid looked decent though. She should have been naked the entire time then it would have made it better.

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
At least these movies are entertaining unlike all those comic book garbage hollywood is putting out.

Sharknado ftw

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
By better do you actually mean a better movie or do you mean even worse (which makes it better)? I forgot to watch it last week so not sure if it's worth my time. I am mainly looking to see Benjy's part in it.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Is it anything like the Pirahna movie? That movie was hilarious and entertaining.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
By better do you actually mean a better movie or do you mean even worse (which makes it better)? I forgot to watch it last week so not sure if it's worth my time. I am mainly looking to see Benjy's part in it.

Oh it was way worse and yes that made it better. I think it's best to watch with some buddies and alcohol.

6spd

Established Member
Oh it was way worse and yes that made it better. I think it's best to watch with some buddies and alcohol.

saw it this morning and loved every minute of it. best part was the rally speech at the end and the slow motion chainsaw haha. just ridiculous all around haha

va boy

Established Member
Normally I would not waste my time with movies like these Sharknado series. However, when I caught a glimpse of it while channel surfing, I could not turn away. Destined to be a cult classic, just hilarious, who knew Steve from 90210 was such a BA?

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Saw the 1st one the other day because the old lady wanted to see it before "the second one". Easily one of the worst movies I've ever saw that couldn't tie together for it's own bs. Definitely a successful launch considering the budget. I hope I don't see Sharknado 2 but considering I spent Saturday sick at home watching Sharktopuses and pteracudas and piranhacondas... I guess it can't hurt.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Sharktocupus vs. Pteracuda ftw. Lol not really but I do enjoy Conan O Brien.

Users who are viewing this thread