sharing with my fellow newedgers. new best!

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
thought i would let you guys see it first, since you have been with me through most of my builds
[ame=http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/no_slow_svt/?action=view&current=burn98.flv]
th_burn98.jpg
[/ame]

let me know what you think, ive never edited a vid before

gmsux

Denial ain't just a river
Established Member
Nice work on the video! The cobra looks great, very straight down the track. 9.8@125 is very interesting to speculate what the potential is. Good Job!

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
That's blazing fast and the car looked slow off the launch. What was your 60?

that run was a 1.54

my personal best is only a 1.48
the suspension could use some work if its going to see the drag stip more.
I didnt tweak anything,
i drove it there, put slicks on it, ran 9's and drove it home.
98% street driven:rockon:

ctothap

Established Member
your the man J!! i thought the front jumpped nice on the launch. glad to see you got your transbrake issues figured out. we got time for another cruise this year?

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
your the man J!! i thought the front jumpped nice on the launch. glad to see you got your transbrake issues figured out. we got time for another cruise this year?
the weather is suppose to turn to crap 2morrow so:shrug:

How do you like the TH400 on the street?

I love it, only thing i dont like is, i wish i had a little more gear for the hyw, but its really not any different(as far as rpms) than my old T45 with 4.10's

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
^ive heard that track is a joke.
very nice track but if your not some big name you dont get any love, plus the tech is very strict. (i dont even have a cage)

I dont think that would go over well...lol

actually the track prep at great lakes was very good that day. ill have some better times next year with it for sure. also once i get that converter loosened up it will be more fun off the line too.

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
Yeah, Route 66 was a pain when I lived up there, but on race days it was the best prepped track in the area. And it is expensive as hell just to run a test-n-tune, but it is the nicest.

Although, if you don't have a cage, you are screwed pretty much everywhere. You might be able to go over to Byron and get a run or two before they kick you out. Just tell them when you tech in that you think the car is a high 11 second pass, LOL.

My best runs ever in the 99 and in the 01 vert were both at Byron late in the season on mine-shaft cool, sunny days.

-Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread