Shaker air diverter.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
it just diverts the air to the filter faster rather than going all the way to the back of the shaker. not sure if it really adds any HP heard lowers IAT a lil tho

Nineonesix

Established Member
it just diverts the air to the filter faster rather than going all the way to the back of the shaker. not sure if it really adds any HP heard lowers IAT a lil tho

Is it worth the 20 bucks though? I just got my 1/2 inch spacer in the mail today. So I was just curious while the shaker was off.

Nineonesix

Established Member
hmm looks like ill get one then. How hard is it to take off the shaker anyway. Guess Ill find out when I put the spacer in, but ive heard of the balls it rests on getting broken and something like $60 bucks from ford?

*edit* nvm just found the guide over on m1r

Last edited:

Nor Cal Mach

I love this AMERICAN RIDE
Established Member
Hopefully he will be ok. Hate to hear that. What is his name on there? Im on there too and have like 4X the post then what I got here.

JMach1

Established Member
I've debated on the intake spacer, but pretty costly for the lack of gain. Maybe a little tq but from the gains I've seen not worth it. I'd love to get a full Naz ported intake, but $600+ is a bit much at the same time. Damnit! haha

Nor Cal Mach

Established Member
That reply is totaly relevent to this thread. Dumb ass 100 dollars to 600 dollars..... Get the uckfin spacer.

I just send Rich1 a PM on the forums so im getting it too regaurdless if it doesnt show a gain. It will after complementing all the other parts on her.

JMach1

Established Member
rofl. thanks jerkoff.

should have said it seems about as worthless as intake spacer.

thats cute you call your car a her though.

Nineonesix

Established Member
rofl. thanks jerkoff.

for $100-$130 you gain 3-4hp and ~10lbs of torque? Isnt worth it? Anyway The air diverter ive heard doesnt increase hp...maybe at 45mph+ you get a horse or two but I guess its all about the iat's...Oh well its $20 bucks. What else would I waste on it.

Tarball

Established Member
I've debated on the intake spacer, but pretty costly for the lack of gain. Maybe a little tq but from the gains I've seen not worth it. I'd love to get a full Naz ported intake, but $600+ is a bit much at the same time. Damnit! haha

I have diverter, spacer and naz intake.. BITCH

Nor Cal Mach

Established Member
rofl. thanks jerkoff.

Hey you uckfin prick when you learn that on a car every HP counts then post a real comment cause you seem like you just learned were the gas peddal is.

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
I've got it, bought from Rich1 as well. Nice piece, easy install. Get the flat black one though, the regular one stands out to much. If light catches it, it's rather annoying to see it. I'll pull mine and paint it eventually...

Nineonesix

Established Member
I've got it, bought from Rich1 as well. Nice piece, easy install. Get the flat black one though, the regular one stands out to much. If light catches it, it's rather annoying to see it. I'll pull mine and paint it eventually...

You can sell me yours lol. I dunno how long itll take for rich to get back, but his health is more important then a diverter lol

Users who are viewing this thread