Shakedown passes from 9-23 *3.4 powered*

71mustang99

1 Gimpy Gallon...
Established Member
Well i picked this this car up on here about 2 months ago had to do some little piddly stuff to it like brakes, tob, and retainer sleeve, adjust the clutch and just go over the whole car. I also took out the factory front end and put a Griggs GR-40 set up in it. I am on M/T et streets byas plys at 15lbs. Its a 6 speed car with a 3.4 whipple crusher, fuel system and a sct xcal2 tune. Im not 100% on the numbers but i was told 670 on a safe pump gas tune. It a rod ended rear end set up and say stranges on all 4 corners springs in the rear and coilovers in the front.

Anyway i went 7.4x's at 99 mph. I hooked right of the line but about 40 foot out it would spin and i would have to pedal it from there till 3rd gear. If i can get it to hook down the track i think it has 6's in it no problem. The 2-step passes are at 3500prm.

Lange vs formula - YouTube

Goose vs Lange - YouTube

Shakedown: Lange vs Bemount - YouTube

also what do i need to do to get the videos so they don't have to be linked and they just show up on the post, i can't remember.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Good luck getting it dialed in. That black T/A with the GT55-94 is gonna be a monster when dialed in too!

71mustang99

1 Gimpy Gallon...
Established Member
Good luck getting it dialed in. That black T/A with the GT55-94 is gonna be a monster when dialed in too!

yes it will, he's a friend of mine. he's only putting 14lbs to it at the most. he's trapping 114mph right now on foot brake. it runs out of fuel at 5700rpm so it's really holding him back. next year after bigger lines and a new pump he should be around 1200hp going to be a 8 second daily driver.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
yes it will, he's a friend of mine. he's only putting 14lbs to it at the most. he's trapping 114mph right now on foot brake. it runs out of fuel at 5700rpm so it's really holding him back. next year after bigger lines and a new pump he should be around 1200hp going to be a 8 second daily driver.

Yeah it's just as deadly as it looks. I've seen his build on ls1tech. Awesome car!

Users who are viewing this thread