Shakedown pass original movie

NY04snake

track rat
Established Member
SOOO much to do yet, this is just one of many more shakedown passes. I'm having lots of trouble going from a 26x10.5 to 28x12.5 tire but I had to concentrate on the tune for the first 2 trips to the track, hopefully I am finishing that phase up. This is my last pass from my 3rd day at the track with the new setup, I already drained my bottle so I'm going blower only and it practically was a hot lap. I spun over 1/2 of the way thru 1st but I had been trying to dial some spin in, just got too much. I am granny shifting to make sure I get good datalogs. The car pulls timing it gets so hot by third gear and only runs 11.30, but the run does verify the tune and was encouraging because it launches flat & straight with spinning tires and is easy to drive still. I never pedaled, it sounded like it wanted to hook and they were not shuddering so I am getting closer and I think I am better than the dead hook and bog I was doing the 1st two trips to the track.

I am playing with new camera mount locations, as always feedback on the movie is appreciated. :chug:

right click, save as...

http://04snake.com/movies/2007-0630-1130.wmv

have a high speed connection? try this one *BIG* 67Mg:

http://04snake.com/movies/2007-0630-1130-HiRes.wmv

Just want to look at the logs? I know a couple guys that might want to.

LM1Log6-30-pass7-900.jpg

RaptorLog6-30-pass7-900.jpg

04snake.com/movies.htm

BELOW ARE DIRECT LINKS TO THE DIFFERENT SECTIONS

Terminators, late model and new edge Stangs
Fox, Lightnings, Classic and any other Ford
My original movies of other racers
Original multi-camera movies of ME rowing the gears
Everything else you see at the track, muscle cars, bikes, wrecks...

Never any Street Racing
Brought to you Banner/Commercial free
04SNAKE.com

Users who are viewing this thread