Shagging cars in Zinc Yellow Coupe

HOPETO

Established Member
I live close to the rail yard lot in Mesquite (Dallas) where they unload the cars off the trains and put them on the transport trucks. My Red Vert is due this Friday, so I've been cruising past the yard pretty regular. I need a life! The office building is behind a 8 foot fence and a security guard. Yesterday a lot lizzard (car shagger, yard man) pulls up in a Yellow Cobra coupe and one of his buddies comes out and they drive off toward the back of the yard. I make the corner and drive about 300 yards and here they come down an aisle. They stop, the buddy gets out, shags a Ranger P/U, and they both drive off. They're using a Cobra for the yard car!!! :gt: Sorry to ramble, but that explains a few of the extra miles on some of our cars! Who's guarding the hen house?? :shrug:

CobraCraig

Established Member
HOPETO,
My 03 Zinc Coupe came in from Mesquite Tuesday evening to Don Davis Ford in Arlington. They had 2 Zinc coupes on the truck mine was clean with no signs of abuse and had 3.6 miles on it and the other one ( not sure who was buying it) had some obvious rubber build up in the wheel wells and had like 30 miles on it. I guess I just got really lucky that mine was the Zinc coupe that was left alone and not rode hard and hung up wet. I have about 300 miles on her right now with no problems what so ever. Good luck with your Red Vert.

Craig

Users who are viewing this thread