Shaft Masters 1 piece drive shaft

whoLEEoh

Established Member
Hey guys,

So i purchased a ShaftMasters 1 piece drive shaft for my 2013 Mustang and WOW is it lighter than the stock 2 piece. I didnt get to weigh them both because I was eager to install it but with my mighty arm scale it feels a good 15-20 lbs lighter...

Customer Service
I spoke with David and did my order through him and the service was exceptional. We played phone tag a couple of times because either I was busy or he was on the phone but he didn't get annoyed or anything haha. Real fast shipping and very informative when he answered my 1k questions.

Initial Reaction (Opening box)
When I first opened the box I was amazed about how good and well organized it was packaged. The instructions on the outside of the box in a waterproof bag type of thing (even tho the install is str8 forward). The welds are immaculate and it looks like a very clean driveshaft. No ugly welds and the weights looked like they were welded with a machine! not exaggerating.

Performance
I currently have JLT intake, X pipe, and Tune but when adding this it really tied everything together. The car felt smoother and the revs climbed up a lot faster. It made a good 1/2 car a diff from a roll. I dont drag race the car but on my track app it did make a .1-.2 difference on the carputer.

Opinion
I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a smoother ride and it deletes that clunk noise the 2 piece makes when decel/accel. I didnt have a chance to dyno the car before or after because I care more about drive-ability rather then just numbers but it felt peppier from 0-7.5k rpms. AND ABSOLUTELY NO VIBRATION FROM 0-120mph. I didnt try faster because I didnt have room and rarely ever go faster.

Last edited:

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
getting a driveshaft for these cars is a must do mod. The car feels so much better with a lighter driveshaft. It rides so good on the highway

Users who are viewing this thread