Shady Rays

hoamskilet

Established Member
Anybody ever try these and have any thoughts on em? I need to pick up some new sunglasses and though about trying these out due to price/replacement policy

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I've not tried them but they look good to me. Nice price and have to love the replacement policy indeed...Free, ha. I may order the Black Emerald model because i've been needing a back up to my Ray Bands.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I was looking at new sunglasses too. I’m a fan of Oakley and Maui Jim myself but seeing what else is out there. I’m leaning towards the Blue Kumu’s below.
EA4544D6-C8ED-4E7D-AEE3-C389C99E8B86.jpeg

After looking at Shady Rays site, they look like every other shades out there. That warranty seems strong, besides the fineprint.

Last edited:

08mojo

Established Member
I've given up on glasses with plastic lenses. They always scratch regardless of how careful I try to be. I bought a pair of Maui Jim's and some Costa's with glass lenses over 5 years ago--neither of them have a single scratch. The costa's actually took a ride across the pavement during a bike ride one day--lenses were good and survived without a scratch. They do cost a bit more, but you can typically find deals on Amazon for roughly half of retail.

Users who are viewing this thread