steverferguson

Established Member
y5uza8u7.jpg

a7u9esaq.jpg
evu6uve3.jpg
uzujymy4.jpg

steverferguson

Established Member
Just got the car back from the paint shop. SGM painted on stripes look great. Bolt on Carbon Fiber pieces and new widened Alcoa's with 315/30 R888's really make her hook up. Many mods with 730 RWHP.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Aside from the tips sticking out a bit too far for my taste, the car looks slick! Way to put your own unique touch on it. :beer:

steverferguson

Established Member
I agree tips don't look good. They are Stainless Works, have the complete system including long tube headers. Will be installing the Corsa axle back with the 4" Black tips this weekend. Stainless works system is a bit too loud and raspy for me, hoping to tone it down a bit with the Corsa. Also considering painting the Alcoa's a gun metal grey.

steverferguson

Established Member
I think this is all my mods so far. Got customer reservoirs and billet caps from Van coming soon, and the Corsa axle back with 4" black tips to install....Stainless Works headers, & Complete Exhaust System, JLT Carbon Fiber CAI, 65MM Ford Racing TB, 10% OD lower Pulley, Bob's Catch Can, LED's and Lower Control Arms. BMR Rear Suspension, Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs, MGW Shifter, 11.75" Alcoas on the rear, 10" on the front. Toyo R888 tires. Carbon Fiber front and rear splitters, side skirts, hood vent.....I am sure there is more I am forgetting

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
How did you get the carbon diffuser to fit?? I bought one from seibon and it didn't come close to fitting. Wasted 3 hours trying and gave up.

Stripes look great

scottGT500

Established Member
I think this is all my mods so far. Got customer reservoirs and billet caps from Van coming soon, and the Corsa axle back with 4" black tips to install....Stainless Works headers, & Complete Exhaust System, JLT Carbon Fiber CAI, 65MM Ford Racing TB, 10% OD lower Pulley, Bob's Catch Can, LED's and Lower Control Arms. BMR Rear Suspension, Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs, MGW Shifter, 11.75" Alcoas on the rear, 10" on the front. Toyo R888 tires. Carbon Fiber front and rear splitters, side skirts, hood vent.....I am sure there is more I am forgetting

What is your boost level with all that awesomeness!

steverferguson

Established Member
Bought all the Carbon Fiber pieces from True Fiber and had the paint shop install. All were fairly easy they said except the hood vent. If you look in the pictures one side is not stuck down correctly, will need to figure out a different method to secure it down other than double sided 3M tape.

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member

Looks great.
Any better pics of the side splitters?

aksvt

Established Member
Looks real good, would like to see some more pics of the carbon fiber hood vent. It sits real low on those springs so its good to know the r888 and Alcoa goes so good togther. I just recieved my 11.75" back from Eric a few days back and need to buy suspension from Van and get my tires ordered at some point. I am going with the ford lowering springs so wont be quite as low as yours.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I agree tips don't look good. They are Stainless Works, have the complete system including long tube headers. Will be installing the Corsa axle back with the 4" Black tips this weekend. Stainless works system is a bit too loud and raspy for me, hoping to tone it down a bit with the Corsa. Also considering painting the Alcoa's a gun metal grey.

O hell no! Please don't trash the wheel finish.... That shine makes the car. :nonono:
Nice job with the paint! The quality shows. No more vinyl. Wax on, wax off..

Last edited:

Blue Snake

SLACKER Poster
Established Member
looks good! I hate vinyl should be getting mine back next week from the painter.

Users who are viewing this thread