SFPH - Twin Screw Non-Slip Interchangeable Pulley Unit!

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
SFPH - Introduced our new Twin Screw Interchangeable Supercharger Pulley Unit only 6 months ago and now we offer to all Lightning/Harley Owners our Newest Twin Screw Non-Slip Interchangeable Pulley Unit. This unit consist of a Steel Hub Assembly and a Billet Aluminum Pulley Ring. Check it out here:

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/SFPH/lightning/ps_ts_nonslip_pulley_system.htm
ts_ns_dub.jpg

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
yea its nice, but i dont think we see real power from them unlike the cobra's do unless you guys did some modifiying to them?

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
you're saying a 3.25" produces 15# on a KB lightning... That may be the funniest thing I have ever heard. I am running a 3.25 and a 5# lower and seeing 15-15.5#.

Also why would you have a hug assembly... they install in 5 minutes without one... A hub is useless... Why not make a $70 one with out a hub... What a waste of money for $150, JLP can help you out more for less.

Last edited:

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
LightningFast00 said:
you're saying a 3.25" produces 15# on a KB lightning... That may be the funniest thing I have ever heard. I am running a 3.25 and a 5# lower and seeing 15-15.5#.

Also why would you have a hug assembly... they install in 5 minutes without one... A hub is useless... Why not make a $70 one with out a hub... What a waste of money for $150, JLP can help you out more for less.
LightningFast00, this is a typo on my webmasters parts. Here are the accurate boost numbers of the pulley sizes:

• 3½" (9 psi), 3" (12.5 psi), 2¾" (14.5 psi), 2½" (16.5 psi) with stock 7½" crank pulley.
• 3½" (13.5 psi), 3" (18.0 psi), 2¾" (20.5 psi), 2½" (22.0 psi) with 9" crank pulley.

Also, our 2.50" pulleys will be ready shortly!

Users who are viewing this thread