SF90 street testing Dragtimes

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Crazy watching him click off back to back 9.6x passes, on the street.

How will he decide whether to drive his super fast 765 or superer faster SF90 to the gym? Awesome problem to have.

Can't wait to see the 765 and SF90 battle on the street.

SF90 is an ugly duckling though. Jeez.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

How will he decide whether to drive his super fast 765 or superer faster SF90 to the gym? Awesome problem to have.

Should of bought a plaid Tesla....haha
Obviously being sarcastic. I'd rather drive either of those over the slow, electric death of my soul. Not even a question.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Should of bought a plaid Tesla....haha
Obviously being sarcastic. I'd rather drive either of those over the slow, electric death of my soul. Not even a question.
Lol, he is a Tesla fan and ordered a Plaid the day it was announced. He will have 3 amazingly fast street cars once that arrives.

Go watch his Tesla videos and tell me he has less fun in them than his exotics....

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Lol, he is a Tesla fan and ordered a Plaid the day it was announced. He will have 3 amazingly fast street cars once that arrives.

Go watch his Tesla videos and tell me he has less fun in them than his exotics....

I'm sure the pure physics, i.e. feel of the acceleration, is flat out insane in the Tesla. I just cant get excited about the thought of them. I liken it to banging a sex doll. Sure, you still have your dick in something, but it's just not the real thing...haha

slow poke

Established Member
The trap speed is lower than the 765lt so could still be a toss up on the track. Slight edge to the SF90 on the street. Both amazing

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member

The I think SF90 will always be the better 1/4 mile car, but the 765 I think will be overall faster. And yeah the SF90 is one of the ugliest Ferraris every made. I'd keep the F8 simply because of the looks.

Z06

Established Member
Even though close, would need to see the SF at the strip. Still think the 765 will edge it out.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
765 looks leagues better imo. Sf90 will win from a dig on the street, but from a roll, 765 may take it. Depends on tires, road conditions, etc. essentially a drivers race. What I find funny, in these videos, is just how hard it seems to put the sf90 in “kill mode”. If you watch the sf90 unveiling video, the guy tries to explain to brooks how to put it in full race mode.

Either way, my future will hopefully be a 3 year old lightly used 765. Just can’t justify spending the money on that Ferrari

Users who are viewing this thread