sexy modded 3v Iowa

moostang13

This is a beautiful 2006 vista blue mustang GT with only 55,000 miles on it. I get complements everywhere I go on how the car looks and sounds. This car is extremely fast if you want it to be. I always drive around on the street eco tune.
This car has been my baby for the past 3 years, bought the car with only 13,500 miles on it. I am the 3rd owner, the previous owner bought the car from someone that got into a very mild crash and decided to salvage it. Front passenger side quarter panel was replaced along with the windshield. It was salvaged because they were able to get a hefty check from the insurance company.
If you let go of the wheel it will drive as straight as the road it.

Oil changes every 2500 (I know really early) miles and kept very clean, never seen salt and grime accept one time but I washed it for 2 hours after that getting everything off.

Not really to motivated to sell this car but if the right deal comes along I would let her go.
This GT has the 4.6 3v motor and a 5 speed automatic tranny.

I have over 16k in mods on this car that all have been installed now and 2 years ago mainly in the last year.
ALL STOCK PARTS COME WITH CAR TO RETURN IT BACK TO STOCK EXEPT EXHAUST AND COLD AIR they didn’t come with the car when I bought it

So many mods to list so if I miss some I apologize

Exterior:
• 3” cowl hood (heat extractor)
• Cdc aggressive chin spoiler (minor scrapes from a damn speed bump)
• 18” staggered s-style rims with almost new nitto 555 tires filled with nitrogen
• Led smoked 3rd break light
• Smoked break light
• Smoked turn lights
• Blacked out GT badges
• Steeda wing with aluminum winglets. (Driver side has broken off but is an extremely easy fix I have just been too busy lately to purchase a new one).
• Smoked deck-lid panel
• Mustang white sticker in front window
• Shorty antenna 6” I believe
Suspension:
• J&M Adjustable panhard bar (not installed new in box)
• J&M rear upper and lower control arms
• Eibach anti-roll sway bar front and rear (set up on stiffest setting)
Interior:
• In dash 1 piece deck Kenwood I think
• Alpine type r in a really heavy duty ported box
• Alpine amp
• Glow shift digital gauges…. Wideband, water, nitrous pressure (all new in boxes)
• Window mount for SCT livewire tuner (so you can see the gauges)
Performance:
• 3k TCI stall
• FRPP 4.10 gears
• FRPP hot rod cams
• JLT cold air
• BBK 62mm dual throttle body
• Stack racing throttle body spacer
• BBK shorty tuned headers
• SLP power flow x-pipe
• SLP loudmouths 1
• Magnaflow axle back
• SCT livewire with free BAMA free tunes for life (89,91,93 octane tunes set up with 75 shot)
• Zex wet kit 75-175 shot only ½ bottle gone threw everything
• Zex window switch
• Zex bottle heater
• Zex safety blow down kit

Estimated 400-460rwhp on spray

515-783-5884
22,000 obo
Text or call me any time after 3:30 P.M. please if you text before don’t be surprised if I don’t respond for awhile
trades are welcome, but I am only looking for manuals especially terminators, I can give some cash depending on the car

bondudirtbiker's Library | Photobucket

I don't know how to post pictures on here so if anyone knows please tell me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread