Seventh Annual Mustang Auto Show - Sunday 9/12

SVT ROD

Established Member
Ok So Cal guys, this seems like a good excuse to get together again. This is a show that Joe brought to my attn: it looks like a good time. We could meet up at 9am and cruise together to the show. I will post the address to the dealership. If you have to go strait there. Otherwise we can meet up at Peter's Marina Landing again and cruise to the dealership together so that would be about a half an hour cruise and then enjoy a kewl car show. Here is the address to Peter's Marina Landing in Sunset Beach, this is the meeting place for the start of the B2B cruise.

PETER'S MARINA LANDING
16390 PACIFIC COAST HWY
SUNSET BEACH, CA 92649

This is the address to the dealership:

RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA FORD
30031 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Phone: (949)459-6800

Visit our website at www.santamargaritaford.com

Just a reminder that the Seventh Annual Mustang Auto Show is fast approaching. Get out your calendars because you don't want to miss all the action at Santa Margarita Ford on September 12 from 10:00 A.M to 3:00 P.M.

We're going to have all the classics in attendance - from the '64-'65 Coupe to the '67 -'70 Shelby, right on through to the brand new, highly anticipated Mustang '05 in all its glory. We'll even have Specialty and signature models like the famous McLaren, the AC Corba, and T-Birds of every model year.
But most of all, we want you, our valued customer, to join us for this special event. A portion of the proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation so we can help speed up the "race for a cure."

Register by September 1 and pay only $25 for the first car and $15 for the second car (same owner). Or you can register on the day for $30. (To show your car)

If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly. I hope to see you there!

Robin A. Edmond
General Sales Manager
Santa Margarita Ford
[email protected]

PS. You guys do not have to Register your cars. I do not plan on doing it. But if you do it at least it goes to a good cause.

:beer:

SVT ROD

Established Member
Start the Count

1. SVT ROD 03 WHITE CPE
2. JOE 04 SILVER CPE
3. MIKE 03 BLACK CPE
4. WURD2 03 WHITE MACH

Users who are viewing this thread