Set of Stance SC5 wheels w/ tires

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
Sold.....mods please delete

For sale is a set of brand new custom Stance SC-5 wheels with tires for a 94-04 mustang. They were on my 2000 Saleen S281 SC that was just sold. They are complete with tires and lugnuts and there is no curb rash on any of the wheels. The tires have about 2,000 miles on them. The wheels are 20x8 fronts with Nexen 235/30/ZR20 tires and 20x10.5 rears with Nexen 285/30/ZR20 tires. The wheels alone were $2,500 new so you are getting tires free essentially. I prefer as close to a local sell as possible because I do not want to ship them. I don't mind driving a reasonable distance to meet to make a deal happen. Asking $2,250 obo, but make me a reasonable offer, I'm not looking for any trades, cash only. Text or calling is faster but I will check the thread and pm's once a day. 33seven-2zero8-five6seven8
Thanks,
Eric

Info direct from Stance Wheels:
All new Stance wheels SC-5ive. The wheel has a clean 5 spoke concave design with a detailed center cuts to give it a more aggressive look. The SC-5ive also come with embossed logo of Stance on the register as well as a chrome lip. If you a looking for a great new design with a detailed center beautiful register with our logo on it and a chrome lip then the SC-5ive wheels are for you.
http://www.stancewheels.com/wheels/stance-vip/sc5ive-matte-silver-machined

null_zpsa93250c5.jpg

null_zps71a3e069.jpg

null_zps40988b59.jpg

null_zps41da2347.jpg

null_zpsa785756a.jpg

null_zps407d3437.jpg

null_zps36032550.jpg

null_zps28d87c0f.jpg

Last edited:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I can't decide if I hate them or freaking love them. LOL. They definitely stand out. Any idea on the weight of them with tires?

94lightning2292

Established Member
It comes down to personal preference on any custom wheel. They're not for everyone I'm sure and there are certain wheels out there I dont like, but personally I love these wheels. They're different and I've never seen another set around here. I like being different and loved how they looked on the car. I can go to my shop tomorrow and take a set of scales and weigh them and see what they weigh.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I've never seen them on any car. If I came across wrong, I apologize. It's not often that you see a Saleen on custom wheels, much less 20's. I am curious about the weight though. That would be the deciding factor in wheels that size for me anyway.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Yeah, that puts me out of the picture. My GT is slow enough already. But if I find a Ranger soon...

94lightning2292

Established Member
Well I guess my old bathroom scale is right? That's all I had to weigh them with so I just stood them up on top of it. I would think that's gonna be close to their weight though. When they weigh wheels usually, that's just the wheel with no tire mounted on it or air in it. Just the wheels according to different forums are 29-31lbs for the rears and 26-29lbs for the fronts.

Users who are viewing this thread