Seriously your accord doesn't impress me.

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
I'm coming home from the track last night, cruising up 222 in PA. I go through this little burg where they have a flashing yellow and you have to go 35. It goes straight to this HUGE hill, so I downshift and start up the hill.

I see these funny headlights close behind me, and honestly those fake HID's are pretty damn annoying. The road turns to a 2 lane and he goes past me at a decent clip. A few moments later he starts flashing his 4 ways....

Flash back to a few months ago getting busted for street racing and I decide that not only is this guy not even close to worth my time, but he's not worth my gas either.

Reguardless, he slows down, and I start to pass him on the right, my speed has never changed. I'm still pretty much sitting in my car not giving a ****, and he "goes" again. a few miles down the road he starts slowing down again, puts his 4 ways on and turns off into a grocery store.

Seriously.....this guy needs to be realistic I think or something.

One good thing from the night though, was I ran 12.1@116 on pump gas boost pressure (I added a little race gas just incase of detonation).

I was decently happy with that.

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
There's something weird about Accord and minivan drivers - they seem to race everyone on the road.

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
would I be wrong if I said your evo didn't impress me? :D JK

Last edited:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
ya never know if he had something in it though. i know a guy on this board who had a 12 second accord.

I8URZ28

gas mileage is overrated!
Established Member
I have never been beaten by a honda-- they raced me in my chevelle... and lost. raced me in my 88GT.... and lost. raced me in my... 01GT and lost raced me in my 03...and lost -- Some ass-clown in a late model tricked out civic tried to run me in my beater ( 92 Nissan pathfinder) ..he lost it was hilirious-needless to say, to make a "reliable" street honda accord run 12's, takes alot more money than I'd be willing to invest on one.

Last edited:

DVan8504

Established Member
Very few seriously fast accords out there :) And I'm not one of them. You should never underestimate another car though. He coulda had God knows what done. Maybe he thought you just had a Lancer, who knows.

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
I'm sorry, but if you saw this car you would pass your judgement too =)

The car wasn't a 16 second car let alone 12.

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
they are on every street corner here. usually driven by some pimple farming highschool super thugs. they seem to scatter around me though. i dont get too much action here anyway.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
4tun8 said:
I see these funny headlights close behind me, and honestly those fake HID's are pretty damn annoying. The road turns to a 2 lane and he goes past me at a decent clip. A few moments later he starts flashing his 4 ways....

I'm sure he thinks he owned you.

There's probably a posting somewhere on a Honda forum that goes something like "Just smoked an EVO in my Accord". He's probably got a video of it too.

:D

03ShadowMach1

Established Member
corpsedub said:
they are on every street corner here. usually driven by some pimple farming highschool super thugs. they seem to scatter around me though. i dont get too much action here anyway.

so true in San Jose! All these guys have them with huge mufflers, huge chrome rims and like 1% tint.

Also, you'll be crusin in the fast lane on the freeway and either some honda or old bmw 318 will come flying up behind you, swerve past you in the right lane, then cut you off and keep going. I swear I'm getting sick of that stuff, they're not even worth looking over at.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
I heard from his friends you guys stopped in the street and talked about mods then decided to run for $5000 and pinks. Shortly thereafter you guys turned on your remotely located NOS bottles (his were, of course, undert the passenger seat). After having a scandolously dressed whore flag you down you took off in what turned out to be a epic race. You started out ahead but after he ignored the "manifold warning" and lost his floor panels he ended up passing you. At the conclusion you were reminded that you "melted the welds off your intake manifold" and now your car would have to be fixed by "the doctor". Just what I heard.

opticshadow123

Go Gators
Established Member
TacticalKaos said:
I heard from his friends you guys stopped in the street and talked about mods then decided to run for $5000 and pinks. Shortly thereafter you guys turned on your remotely located NOS bottles (his were, of course, undert the passenger seat). After having a scandolously dressed whore flag you down you took off in what turned out to be a epic race. You started out ahead but after he ignored the "manifold warning" and lost his floor panels he ended up passing you. At the conclusion you were reminded that you "melted the welds off your intake manifold" and now your car would have to be fixed by "the doctor". Just what I heard.

Yeah, but I heard he's shipping 50 grand in parts overnight from Japan.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
TacticalKaos said:

rofl

these quotes never get old. as gay as they sounded in the actual movie, they sound 10X worse when i read them here

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
Mp3 said:
A 2004 accord v6 manual runs a 14.5 1/4 mile stock, watch out!

oh yea..forgot about them. guess i'll shift at 3000rpm rather than the 1800 i was when smoking them before. :coolman:

deannyc

Str8
Established Member
a 2006 accord v6 manual runs high 13`s. Was at the track 3 weeks ago and some kid in an 06 6speed coupe ran 13.5... Exhaust, intake, and I believe pullies... Too bad mines an auto :-[
The 06 accord has a diff engine, and about 30 more hp than the previous year. Considering the interior is pretty sleek, im damn happy with my car, and when I want to give it some gas, its a pleasure. Actually right now im debating scing the car, I can get a custom kit made through a local shop, with installation under 5 grand. Cant decide if its worth it :]

There are ricers that drive all types of cars, honda just seems to be the car to rice. They are all over here, every day I get some pos civic hatch revving at me, with their fart pipe well.. farting. They`re idiots but what can you do :] I know my poistion in the food chain. Usually these kids are poor, so they pimp out a piece of shit, what can you do?
I enjoy my little bmw eater, every kid in their 325ci, or 330 thinks their car is the shit. I like showing them whats up, but thats the limit of my racing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread