Seriously Getting Ridiculous

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
He shouldnt have been enjoying that fine piece of American engineering out on the street like that.... Must have listened to the wrong guy...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's a good thing they didn't show the beginning of the clip where the Camaro was stalled out in the parking lot.

MG0h3

Established Member
Ill probably crash next week for saying this, but I used to drive my 83GT to HS with a couple inches of ice/snow pack on the ground. WTF is wrong with all these people.

Wonder if you could make some money giving some quick lessons.

DarkMach1

Established Member
Don't go hard off the throttle if you went hard on the throttle. Missing concept now days. Smh.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You didn't see him lose it and go off in the grass?

Going off into the grass does not equal a crash. Talk about a click bait video title. The only thing that crashed in this video was the driver's ego.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
It's always that shift into second. And I can almost bet there was no TC turned on because that isn't "manly". That car is either pushing the 670hp or the 727hp... I can't break mine loose into second with only 435hp... these people need to stop trying to show off and learn how to drive it first.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have somehow avoided doing this. It must be my mad skillz.

Zemedici

Established Member
It's always that shift into second. And I can almost bet there was no TC turned on because that isn't "manly". That car is either pushing the 670hp or the 727hp... I can't break mine loose into second with only 435hp... these people need to stop trying to show off and learn how to drive it first.

Really? My 2015 would slide around if I banged second, and I was on 20s :shrug:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator

Wait..Wut? That doesn't sound right. I get get loose really easy in 2nd. Now with the mods I have, I can get a good long chirp in 3rd as well.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Going off into the grass does not equal a crash. Talk about a click bait video title. The only thing that crashed in this video was the driver's ego.

Only in the mustang world, would jumping your car into the curb, not be considered a crash... :lol1:

I can't break mine loose into second with only 435hp... these people need to stop trying to show off and learn how to drive it first.

Hopefully you are sporting some big meaty drag radials, or you just got a lemon yote....

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Only in the mustang world, would jumping your car into the curb, not be considered a crash... :lol1:

If it didn't hit anything, no, it wouldn't be considered a crash. And I'm pretty sure 99.999% of drivers wouldn't consider it a crash, either.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
If it didn't hit anything, no, it wouldn't be considered a crash. And I'm pretty sure 99.999% of drivers wouldn't consider it a crash, either.

It's not about what people consider a crash or not. It's about the dumb **** not being able to keep it on the road. It's the same exact thing the dumb **** suckers do leaving cars n coffee. Luckily there wasn't any people there to be punished for this **** sticks shitty driving.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

He actually DID hit something, he hit the curb/side walk, where people could have been standing... guy is lucky he didnt hit a spectator....

Users who are viewing this thread