Seriously funny!

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
That's friggin' hilarious... i like when they pulled up to the movie theatre and did it... dude says "what's playin" ?? :lol:

z06_23_45

Established Member
My buddy had a horn like that on his diesel. It was friggin hilarious when he would honk. It is funny to see peoples' reactions when you honk.

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
there is something similar to that called drivebyyelling. some may think its stupid but i find it funny. its just a bunch of teenagers yelling profanitys at people.

warning not safe for work, and if you dont find people yelling random profane names at people funny dont watch it.

http://www.putfile.com/drivebyvideos

RidnRodsLightng

Established Member
My father in law has one of those....I LOVE IT! He always scares the CRAP out of me though...i haven't gotten used to it yet. Aaron of course is always waiting for it...#$%^&

Robohopar

Still a Rook
Established Member
its hilarious...but you got have no heart to do this shit to kids too...especially the insult on...that sucks

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
jigga man said:
yeah that guy lives im my town he makes trips to home depot every weekend that horn cost over $1100 dollars but its worth it if you ask me

someone has way to much time on his hands, but at least he's using it wisely!

Stripes

Established Member
LOL! If I had that horn, I'd wait for someone to ask me to do the "Three honks" to set us off.

Users who are viewing this thread