Serious buyer looking for mint condition MC

sigbrown1297

Established Member
Serious buyer looking for mint condition (consider any color)

Last check before I buy one next week.

Looking for mint condition low miles (<20K miles). Ready to buy now.

Last edited:

sigbrown1297

Established Member
This one on autotrader has been there a while. It might have already been sold but the seller didn't pull the ad. Other than that the MC market has been slow, haven't seen many for sale lately.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...T[MUST%7CCobra]][]]&listingId=382769363&Log=0

Yeah i saw that. I've found a low mileage 10th vert but having second thoughts. I think i want a coupe now. If i don't find anything by tuesday, i will prob end up getting the vert, but just was seeing what was out there in coupes to change my mind.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yeah i saw that. I've found a low mileage 10th vert but having second thoughts. I think i want a coupe now. If i don't find anything by tuesday, i will prob end up getting the vert, but just was seeing what was out there in coupes to change my mind.

Good luck I wouldn't settle wait till you find what you want or you may regret it later.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
There is a nice low mileage MC Vert on ebay. You've probably seen it.

sigbrown1297

Established Member
well, after a flight to PHL, 12 hours and 800 miles later, I finally got my first cobra. Picked up a mint red 10th vert. with 10,250 miles. pics to come :)

Users who are viewing this thread