September 23 - Mustangs at the Queen Mary, who is going?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Make sure to get your entry forms postmarked by tomorrow to get the cheaper rate.. for those showing their cars, that is.

Enorbit3

Established Member
balboa park wouldnt be bad..there is also a park and ride off the 101 near balboa park..what about the costco on sepulveda, just north of burbank...they got a big parking lot..either way, just let me know and i will meet u guys there...

Pow Pow, are u gonna meet up with us too? i just registered on the LAmustangclub.com site...

Last edited:

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
Enorbit3 said:
balboa park wouldnt be bad..there is also a park and ride off the 101 near balboa park..what about the costco on sepulveda, just north of burbank...they got a big parking lot..either way, just let me know and i will meet u guys there...

Pow Pow, are u gonna meet up with us too? i just registered on the LAmustangclub.com site...

the Costco parking lot on sepulveda rite before oxnard sounds good to me im in.......:rockon:

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
printed my form...filled it out...just need to mail it in tomorrow when i go to the post office...Hope to see you all there

Enorbit3

Established Member
havent registered cuz i dont know if im gonna enter the stang in the show...

so should we all meet at the costco parking lot on sepulveda and oxnard?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Enorbit3 said:
havent registered cuz i dont know if im gonna enter the stang in the show...

so should we all meet at the costco parking lot on sepulveda and oxnard?

My other thought was on Burbank, just 1/2 block East of Balboa, there's that meeting/banquet hall thing on the edge of the golf course with lots of parking? :shrug:

Enorbit3

Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
My other thought was on Burbank, just 1/2 block East of Balboa, there's that meeting/banquet hall thing on the edge of the golf course with lots of parking? :shrug:

thats fine with me...u guys pick the place and im there...im getting pretty excited and its still 3 weeks to go

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Make it so. FYI anyone can still register for the show portion. More cars to cruise out even as spectators would be cool too.

Spartacus

Banned
Registration got extended again until Sept. 15th just in case some of you were holding out. No late fee if done before then.

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
im down for the caravan............................

hey spartacus.................when r u waxing ur babe......:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread