September 19th Sacramento Napa Cruise

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
October 3rd Sacramento Napa Cruise

RESCHEDULED from September 19th to OCTOBER 3rd

My buddy Ryan set this up although it is on the Norcalsvtoa site we welcome anyone from any club to attend as long as you don't do donuts or get anyone arrested you're more then welcome FAMILY EVENT and I'd love to see you guys and gals out there. He always picks good roads looking forward to seeing some of you.

On Ocotber 3rd (Sunday), Sac Chapter is hosting a cruise over to Calistoga, CA. Come one come all! All Norcal members and friends welcome. If you didn't join us last year ......... this is a great route of amazing scenery and an even a better drivers road. We will start in Sacramento...then head out past Lake Berryessa and into Napa. We wil then cruise thorugh St. Helena and on into Calistoga where we will stop for an amazing lunch at the one and only "Busters BBQ" on Highway 29. Ribs....chicken.....tri tip.....sweet potato pie will be there to greet us...then we will turn around and run the road back enjoying the same twists and turn that got us over to the beautifil Napa Valley in the first place. Should be an amazing day of cars, friends and conversation.
Sound like fun or your stomach's growling? Well then come on out and join us for a great day. We will meet in Sacramento at the IKEA in West Sacramento at 10am. We will hit the road by 10:45 so be there by at least then or you will have to play catch up. For those that want to join us from the Bay area.....we could meet up with you at the Chevron station just off Highway 505 and route 128 (I believe this is the town of Winters?)....would save some time so you wouldn't have to travel all the way up to Sac to join us. If anyone wants to do this I can set up a time for us to meet you there as we roll through from Sac towards Lake Berryessa.

Here is a Map of the route...route is 138 miles round trip from the Ikea in West Sac and ending at the the Chevron in Winters on the way back:

napa_map.jpg

Last edited:

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
I'll be out of town, but that's a great route. I'll be waiting for pics.

You know we'd love to have you out hope to see you and either of your sweet cars next time let your friends know if they are interested my buddy says its a great twisty route and great food. Nice new wheel purchase BTW those are my fav wheels out there.

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
This event has been moved to October 3rd due to a large number of club members being busy and a high chance of rain for this Sunday. Hope to see you guys on the 3rd.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
This event has been moved to October 3rd due to a large number of club members being busy and a high chance of rain for this Sunday. Hope to see you guys on the 3rd.

damn u guys with ur sunday cruises. what do i guys have against saturdays?

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
damn u guys with ur sunday cruises. what do i guys have against saturdays?

Trust me man I hate Sundays too! We have done Saturday only cruises for years and now due to pressure from club leaders they wanted us to do Sunday, I think we will be back to Saturdays shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread