Sept 27 At The Pavillions In AZ

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Just a reminder. There is an SVT get together at the Pavillions in Scottsdale AZ Saturday 9/27. Most of us are getting there around 3pm. Try to make it should be fun. Great place to get together and compare notes.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Hey, just heads up. 101 and 51 will be closed this weekend...AGAIN!. Those coming from the west site should take surface streets, like Greenway or Thunderbird. Otherwise, taking I-17 to I-10 to 202 to 101 might be the way to go, depending on location.

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
Time

There is really no official end time. People continually arrive throughout the night, cruise in and out or stop and stay for awhile. I will be there. I usually arrive around 3pm every Saturday, that should be a good arrival time for our bunch, see ya there, Doc. :beer:

Last edited:

Doc2003Cobra

Established Member
Time

There is really no official end time. People continually throughout the night cruise in and out or stop and stay for awhile. I will be there. I usually arrive around 3pm every Saturday, that should be a good arrival time for our bunch, see ya there, Doc.

NightEnforcer

Established Member
There are three of us coming up from Tucson. We should be up there about three as well. Look forward to meeting you.

Users who are viewing this thread