Sept 21ST big LS1 and SVT MEET.

laruei

Established Member
Well I will put it this way.. if my drag wheels dont sell soon I wont have a killer chiller in time for this meet. which means... my car has two really hard runs in it before its heat soaked out the ass.. so whoever it is don't screw up and bring your A game son :)

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Well I will put it this way.. if my drag wheels dont sell soon I wont have a killer chiller in time for this meet. which means... my car has two really hard runs in it before its heat soaked out the ass.. so whoever it is don't screw up and bring your A game son :)

Them sound like some fighting words lol I think that turbo camaro wants to race you but I don't know him

laruei

Established Member
Oh the guy who didn't show up last time? we will see

I think we should tell the LS guys they should setup a cruise directly after lunch.. I hate that everytime I go to this meet its like 8 hours of sitting in the heat. other then that its awesome

BoostedByV

No Fly By ZONE
Established Member

Haha were on the same boat
I got one good run and that's it
Bag of ice in a mini cooler out back for the intercooler reservoir

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Oh the guy who didn't show up last time? we will see

I think we should tell the LS guys they should setup a cruise directly after lunch.. I hate that everytime I go to this meet its like 8 hours of sitting in the heat. other then that its awesome
He was definitely asking about you before the last baldwin park meet.

laruei

Established Member
I am def not afraid, the LS7 fears no one. :)... well maybe the wife.

Every engine fears it's owners wife.. Haha coincidentally my wife fears my engine.. Says it makes her sick to her stomach when we do 3rd gear and up pulls.. I said imagine if you rode in a fast car! Haha

wallie40

Established Member
Haha that is so true! Sigh.. I dont think it is the speed, it is the noise. She was not thrilled following you guys 3 side by side. It was soooo loud.

Users who are viewing this thread