Sept 16,17,18

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Christian, get on the messenger tonight. I got some more info we need to discuss. BTW I will be at Polk Performance tomorrow all day if anybody wants to come by and hang out.

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
mhays26 said:
Christian, get on the messenger tonight. I got some more info we need to discuss.

translation: I've got some hot pr0n you need to check out tonight!!11one

:p

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
CobraGirl03 said:
translation: I've got some hot pr0n you need to check out tonight!!11one

:p

Christian is going to help me out of a tight spot in about a month. And for that, he gets an honorary first ride in the truck after it gets revamped. If anybody else wants to help there may be room for another if necessity hits

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
Matt what do you need help with? No i'm not doing this just to ride in your truck.

Someone to loan me an extra car to drive around while mine is in the upgrade phase. Nothing serious, its just I have no way to get around while the car is in the shop. Wouldnt be driven but about 15 miles a week just to my work and back. Christian said he might be able to help out for a little while, just didnt know how long.

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
mhays26 said:
Christian is going to help me out of a tight spot in about a month. And for that, he gets an honorary first ride in the truck after it gets revamped. If anybody else wants to help there may be room for another if necessity hits

:rockon: Christian is the man!

by the way Matt, I've got a busted ass Civic that is just sitting in my driveway collecting dust, if you ever need it just let me know. It's kind of an embarassment to drive (needs a lot of body work, and A/c) but if you get desperate just let me know. :D

Last edited:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
when i have a bike so i may be able to help you out when my cast comes off.

SWEET! I get to borrow the bike? :beer: :)

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
R.I.P. Hope

For those of you that met her:

I retured home from work Wednesday and found hope in the back yard. Pretty sure it was a heart attack due the the fact that she had previous heart damage, but she has passed away. For those who didn't know, Hope was a dog that I rescued from a shelter in Little Rock. She had PTS stamped on her paper work. (Put To Sleep) Due to heartworms and cancer, they would not try to adopt her out. I adopted her and put the bill for her treatment and bought her a year and a half extra on her life. She was nearly dead when I got her and I swore that if she died, it wouldn't be on a cold concrete floor with other dogs pissing and chewing on her. She is gone now, and was very happy until the end.

R.I.P. 9-14-05
Hopeafter.jpg

Last edited:

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Keo, are you out on the weekends? I still haven't met you.

Will you be out this weekend?

I don't know whether I will be out or not due to the Hurricane Relief we have to work (And man I just started a week ago :nonono: ) on the weekends, so whenever they have enough water down there or we fill the warehouse back up then there's a chance I'll be out :coolman: . I need to go back to the Street & P..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread