Seperation Anxiety

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Damn I am obsessed!:bash: Well today ole' 302 decided to let go on me, and mind you it has only been about 10 hrs. since I last drove it and I am sitting here depressed that I won't get to drive it to work in the morning or this weekend, nothing important going on, I just really enjoy cruising it and hanging out with all my mustang junkie friends! and hearing those pipes roaring at WOT or crackling on the downshifts. Oh jezz I am nuts. I was at dinner with my g/f and she asked what is wrong and I just looked at her and she said OMG you really are obsessed!!:burn: Thank goodness she didn't get mad though. Only thing she cared about was how fast it was going to be after I finish the new engine:eek: HAHAHA. She doesn't like going fast, she was wondering if she will ever want to ride in it again.:rolling:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
...mines been dead since August '02...no sympathy for ya :p

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Yup. I have been working on gathering parts and what not for a rebuild/upgrade for almost a month now, so I was somewhat prepared, but it really would have helped for it to expire later b/c now I am in a bind b/c its my only transportation.

Users who are viewing this thread