Senna

blk02edge

Established Member
Its fricken amazing that randy was able to do that in a manual car (Viper ACR). You prob know Darius Khashabi (another bay area dude). He was there the day after and saw a dumpster full of kumho tires. LOL they dialed that car in and used a ton of kumhos.

Are the wheels on the senna light? I think you can eclipse that time with the senna, slicks should get you there.
Slicks are worth a lot more than the 1 second he needs lol ill bet Treynor beats that time with fresh oe rubber and more seat time

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Slicks are worth a lot more than the 1 second he needs lol ill bet Treynor beats that time with fresh oe rubber and more seat time

Honestly, I think all I need is a dry rubbered-in track and cool temps. When it rains, it's not just that the damp track has less grip - the rain also washes the rubber off the track and diminishes the overall traction. You hear experienced racers talking about a track being "green" -- this is what they mean. After a few weeks without rain the track will have rubber on all the high-use surfaces, and that's when the grip will be at its peak.

blk02edge

Established Member
Honestly, I think all I need is a dry rubbered-in track and cool temps. When it rains, it's not just that the damp track has less grip - the rain also washes the rubber off the track and diminishes the overall traction. You hear experienced racers talking about a track being "green" -- this is what they mean. After a few weeks without rain the track will have rubber on all the high-use surfaces, and that's when the grip will be at its peak.
Ahh didnt know it was post rain. When are you going back to take down that record? Also would still love to see you come up to our track and show the rich old men how to drive their hyper cars... last guy with a Senna was slower than my spec miata.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread