Semi detail

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I'm doing a wash/polish/wax + wheels, tires, trim/chrome. And full interior on the tractor part of a Semi. Any advice on how to do it quickly? This is the biggest detail I've ever tackled.

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Get some help!!! LOL

Look into sealing it with Hydro 2. Spray it on, hose/pressure wash it off. GREAT protection and lasts a long time.

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
if it is like any of the other semi's I have inspected over the years, its going to be nasty as hell. If you have a large compressor blow out the interior first then move on to vacuuming and cleaning the dash etc. should cut down some of your interior clean up time. Is the guy selling it or just sick of riding in a nasty rig?

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Get some help!!! LOL

Look into sealing it with Hydro 2. Spray it on, hose/pressure wash it off. GREAT protection and lasts a long time.

If it wasn't day after tomorrow I'd get some for sure. I'll look into it. - my wife is coming with me to tackle the interior. It's her first detail. Should be interesting lol

if it is like any of the other semi's I have inspected over the years, its going to be nasty as hell. If you have a large compressor blow out the interior first then move on to vacuuming and cleaning the dash etc. should cut down some of your interior clean up time. Is the guy selling it or just sick of riding in a nasty rig?

It's pretty gross from what I hear. But for the price I'm contracting for it's super basic. He just wants it cleaned up.

I do have a metro blaster that I use to blow the crap out of nooks and crannies inside vehicles - I'd love to get an no kidding air compressor, pressure washer, and generator when I get my tax return.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread