SEMA

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
so who's going? I'll be in vegas from the night of the 5th-9th. Whoever is coming, my club is running the drifting demos at the exhibition center on thursday, from 2-7pm for yokohama tires, and demo for the city of vegas on friday. on saturday, we are gonna be hosting one of our drift days at las vegas motorspeedway. so yeah, sound off if you're goin.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey Adam...make sure u take ur Cell Phone bro ;-)

John, Juan, friend & i will be going :beer: but we wont be there till thursday night & leaving on saturday.......not sure of John & his plans of how long he will stay.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hum. I have to see that freaking commercial on TV.....

John...u driving? Supposed to get a parking lot in from of the Hard Rock Cafe after the show :shrug:

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
heres my cell phone number for anyone that wants to meet up while we're there, or if you wanna know all the details on the drifting demos...i highly suggest you stop by and check it out, these guys are sick and you all will be amazed...

edit: cell number 1-818-489-2372

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
heres my cell phone number for anyone that wants to meet up while we're there, or if you wanna know all the details on the drifting demos...i highly suggest you stop by and check it out, these guys are sick and you all will be amazed...

edit: cell number 1-818-489-2372

Son,
Why would they want to hang around with sick people? Shouldn't they let them get well and then 'hang out' with them?
Dad

kaos

Established Member
Somebody should let the guys at corner-carvers.com know about the drifting demos. I sure they would love to see it. ;)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Sick People?

I thought i kicked the cold but i dont know if its the fire thing or not but my chest does not feel good at all for the past 3 days :nonono:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Sick People?

I thought i kicked the cold but i dont know if its the fire thing or not but my chest does not feel good at all for the past 3 days :nonono:

Adam is going to boot me around on this one... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for piling on...
;-)

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by omslaw
Somebody should let the guys at corner-carvers.com know about the drifting demos. I sure they would love to see it. ;)

Oh yeh... The posts would be a laugh riot!
I thought about signing up over there, but I'd have to use an alter-ego of some sort to survive.
JW

kaos

Established Member
No doubt. I didn't last long (one thread) and I followed the damn rules. It's too much ego over there for me. I like to have fun and be mellow.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Corner Carvers is closed to new members. They thought they were getting polluted with mouth breathers. Roger Penske could not get in now! For kicks I tried using my membership in The Society of Automotive Engineers as an entre...so such freakin luck! I promised to not bathe, change my oil every 500 miles and torque my wheels every morning on the way to work. Still nothing. I'll just have to hang with you dudes and post about wax, bling bling and P Moddy's cold.

98gtstang

www.snma.net
Established Member
Hey if you guys will be out here for the SEMA, Friday the 7th there is races that night at 8pm at the speedway $10 to race. Would be sweet to see some more 03 Cobras, there was only 2 last time.

Users who are viewing this thread