Sema

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
I just received 350 images from the SEMA show. Reviewing these images I am quickly concluding the Mustang is being completely bastardized beyond visual comprehension. The 3rd-party manufacturers seem to have a single-agenda in mind - appeal to the under 15 juvenile pimple-faced mind-set out.

They continue to create more and more useless bling that these infantiles will just keep buying and throwing in and onto the car until the class and style has been blinged completely out of recognition.

The Mustang is being reduced from being a statement of sporty performance and class to nothing more than a glorified pimp-mobile to be used as some bill-board to make an explicit statement that its owner has a real self-esteem problem.

This SEMA show just sucks more with every passing year. The 3rd-party manufacturers just don't have a clue about refining exisitng class and instead have to bury an inherent slylish heritage beyond all recgonition because they don't have any people on staff that have a clue about what designing with style is all about....

How sad..........:cryying:

JasonSnake

Established Member
I couldn't agree more :( Just like the 300c/Magnums, all you see are giant chrome wheels even if they have an rt/srt.

Users who are viewing this thread