SEMA show Nov. 4th - 7th

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill be going. if anyone needs passes hit me up. theyre only $15 each and they get you in for the entire week. but id need to know asap as we have to order them in advance.

the tricky part is finding a place to crash during the week of sema :fart:

every hotel jacks up their rates and pretty much sell out.

ibismojo

Established Member
Isn't SEMA closed to off to the general public? I thought you had to be with a company or at least have a media pass.....or is this the Consumer Electronics Show that I'm getting confused with....:shrug:

wjurls

More money than brains
Established Member
I'll be there. This is my 4th annual visit. I always have my room booked months in advance before they hike the prices. Svt4stv, are you going as a vendor? If so where will you be? If not... How can you get more than 2 passes? They have a 2 pass per company limit unless you are an exhibitor.

tx03snake

Established Member
i know that if you cant find a hotel you can go to a website called www.vrbo.com and you can find condos or anything you are looking for other than hotels that are almost the same price as paying for a hotel. with certaint places you can some dam good deals! we are stayin in a condo on the strip!

moonltgold

Sema

ill be going. if anyone needs passes hit me up. theyre only $15 each and they get you in for the entire week. but id need to know asap as we have to order them in advance.

the tricky part is finding a place to crash during the week of sema :fart:

every hotel jacks up their rates and pretty much sell out.

You have a pm.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'll be there. This is my 4th annual visit. I always have my room booked months in advance before they hike the prices. Svt4stv, are you going as a vendor? If so where will you be? If not... How can you get more than 2 passes? They have a 2 pass per company limit unless you are an exhibitor.

only manufacturers have a 2 person per pass limit, unless youre exhibiting. they do that hoping to get more manufacturers to buy boothspace, i guess. im registered as both a manufacturer and retailer. woot woot!

You have a pm.

yikes. ive already got a ton just for sema now! :eek::D

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
damn! i think you have me beat with 10 trips to vegas! and you live FAAAR away! :D

Eh, 5 hour flight, not too bad..

Heck, where I live, one hour west of Boston, it's a 5 hour ride to Montreal, 4 hour ride to NY city, 2 hour ride to Green Mountains of Vermont, 2 hours to White Mountains of NH, 6 hour ride to Atlantic City, and so on. So a 5 hour flight is nothing :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread